Just found out a breh i chill with is down low

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
y'all treating gay people like white people treated blacks

:sas2:

"What! You smoked a cigarette with him, Becky! You're out of the family! Might as well be half-black now!"

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont fukk with that. Id have to push dude out my circle:manny:

x3UKhrD.jpg

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is your wife bisexual? Has she ever admitted to trying women?

There is a such thing as DL women.

she isn't bisexual as far as I know. and no she as never admitted anything to me about that.
there was this one time we were at a club and she made out with a girl for me though :shaq:

Those friends are just old high school friends, they have kids (from former male relationships)
and their kids were friends with our son when they met up after a few years out of high school.

I don't think nothing of it. we hang out like two couples do. and unfortunately they don't make out in front of me as much as I'd like lol

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
one of the dudes we went to elementary school with (we'll call him "Tee") came out to my homie ("Dee").

we were cool with dude and after 8th grade graduation we all chilled for the first part of that summer pretty much everyday until...

Tee was at Dee's house and was talking to him before I got there, I guess he felt that he could confide in him while no one else was there cause he didn't wanna get clowned or whatever.

they ended up talking about some chick in school that Tee tried hooking up with and it never worked out so Tee was worried that he'd never find anyone special to be with and he was almost depressed about it.
so Dee says "cheer up nikka, it ain't like you gay or anything... you'll find a new bytch."

right after he said that Tee looked at him and came all the way the fukk out. admitting he was a faq, and he was so happy to tell one of his best friends.

I got to Dee's house a couple hours later and Tee was already gone, after Dee told me the story he said he wanted to kick that muthafukka out his house so bad but he ain't wanna be rude. :skip:

when his mom got home, Dee told her what happened and she said "I always knew Tee had sugar in his tank, you ain't see him switchin' up the aisle at ya'll graduation?"

:dead::dead:

a few days go by and we're all still in disbelief that dude was a homo and figured he knew why we weren't answering his texts to chill anymore cause of everything that happened. we go back to Dee's house and on his home answering machine was a voice-mail from Tee saying how he was listening to Full Moon by Brandy and thinking about Dee and what a good friend he was and he hoped that his confession didn't change things between them. :laugh:

we shoulda known dude was on the D.L. though...

one time in class Dee and Tee was going back and forth roasting each other on some mild, playful shyt and Dee took it too far and said "Tee, do you feel emotional to men?" and Tee put his head down and started crying. we all looked at each other like "what the fukk..." :dwillhuh:

and the chick that Tee was crushing on turned out to be a full blown dyke in H.S. :snoop:

all the signs were there and we ain't take shyt on... :smh:

a few years later Tee sent us friend requests on FB and in his profile pic it was him oiled up and half naked in some photography studio and was turned up to strawberry-mango lime-rita with extra salt on the rim sweet.
I declined with the quickness. :francis:

TL;DR

dude came out to my homie and homie cut ties with dude for being a battyman.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Gay men are like the number carrier of aids breh :francis:

i had a few gay/bi acquaintances in high school. i don't hate gay people, but i can't be close friends with one. And we're def not sharing bud.

Yeah but who do you share your bud with? You detailing the sexual histories of all your brehs before you roll up?

Your homie Twan who told you stories about how he dogged 6 or 7 girls last week raw. You trust him but not the gay folk.

Daps
i've smoked so many blunts with this nikka brehs :aicmon:

how do you guys cope when you find out a homie is gay or bi? personally i dont care tbh(the other brehs arent taking it very well tho :mjpls:)

If his friends are bothered by the fact that he's gay they aren't friends at all. He'll be better off without them in his life.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/102/870/nikka-You-Gay.jpg?1299017775

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
y'all treating gay people like white people treated blacks

:sas2:

"What! You smoked a cigarette with him, Becky! You're out of the family! Might as well be half-black now!"
negged. stop trying to compare how unfairly we have been treated to a bunch of fags that choose to be pillow biters :camby: