Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoilers

A game has never affected me in this way. I was shook when Arthur died. When his "last ride" music started playing on his final trip back to Beaver Hollow:mjcry: I dont normal get emotional at fictional shyt, and I'm not a huge "story" type of gamer, I typically will skip cutscenes to get back to action. Well never again. This game made me appreciate what a good story with deep characters can offer. I def was feeling some type of way. :wow:

Yall like Arthur or John more? I gotta give Arthur the slight edge. Dude was so alpha yet also deeply flawed and intelligent with a soft side. I'm still shook from this game brehs

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Spoilers

A game has never affected me in this way. I was in utter shock when Arthur died. When his "last ride" music started playing on his final trip back to Beaver Hollow I got emotional, something that's NEVER happened to me with a video game. I'm not an emotional, I'm not a huge "story" type of gamer, I typically will skip cutscenes to get back to action. Well never again. This game made me appreciate what a good story with deep characters can offer. I def was feeling some type of way. Yall like Arthur or John more? I gotta give Arthur the slight edge. Dude was so alpha yet also deeply flawed and intelligent with a soft side. I'm still shook from this game brehs
You completed the epilogues too? And yeah, the game started off slow, but by chapter 2, I was totally immersed.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Spoilers

A game has never affected me in this way. I was in utter shock when Arthur died. When his "last ride" music started playing on his final trip back to Beaver Hollow I got emotional, something that's NEVER happened to me with a video game. I'm not an emotional, I'm not a huge "story" type of gamer, I typically will skip cutscenes to get back to action. Well never again. This game made me appreciate what a good story with deep characters can offer. I def was feeling some type of way. Yall like Arthur or John more? I gotta give Arthur the slight edge. Dude was so alpha yet also deeply flawed and intelligent with a soft side. I'm still shook from this game brehs

Arthur :mjcry:> John's bytch ass :beli:

couldn't stand that nikka the whole game

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished chapter 2.
I imagined it being this slow but damn...

I felt the same, hang in there. I was legit ready to trade it in outta boredom. In chapter 3 something clicked, I fell in love with the characters and was hooked. I personally recommend using 1st person perspective, feels more immersive. Except when riding a horse cause it's headache inducing