The real world sounds fun :krs:

it is!!!
mysmilie_403.gif

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Mane if i could go back to my HS senior/college freshman days I would. Time was more carefree and my folks still kinda paid for stuff.

Enjoy this time but don't take it lightly because this is where you make or break opportunities in the future. Have fun but don't fukk around because your youth is your greatest assets since you don't really have responsibilities like a family or bills right now.

And don't let older people make up your mind about your future either. Do what you feel is best. If you not the college type, then don't go. Don't feel pressured because you think it's what you're "supposed" to do.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
PXw0I4y.gif

Even the underclassmen get out earlier than that

I'm not going to school for all those days. I missed one day the whole semester so as long as I don't go over the truancy limit I'm straight:jawalrus:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
And don't let older people make up your mind about your future either. Do what you feel is best. If you not the college type, then don't go. Don't feel pressured because you think it's what you're "supposed" to do.

This is the best piece of advice given in this entire thread

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Stay away from broke nikkas with no ambitions.
Always use your jimmy hat.
The real world sucks, people are increasingly getting dumber so take advantage of dummies.
Find good connections, and guidance.