King of Blades
Daps
Congrats breh, there's actually some good advice in this thread :salute:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
save money and don't get anyone pregnant. focus on your skills now, so you can relax and get paid tomorrow. fukk relationships, clothes/air jordans, flashy cars, popping bottles and stunting in the club. work on yourself. get your shyt together now so that when you get in your late 20s and 30s, you can live like a KING.

i know you won't listen tho because i'm too :flabbynsick: to know what i'm talking about :snoop:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
save money and don't get anyone pregnant. focus on your skills now, so you can relax and get paid tomorrow. fukk relationships, clothes/air jordans, flashy cars, popping bottles and stunting in the club. work on yourself. get your shyt together now so that when you get in your late 20s and 30s, you can live like a KING.

i know you won't listen tho because i'm too :flabbynsick: to know what i'm talking about :snoop:

Should I beat women like you too? :barkley:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I beat women like you too? :barkley:

Welcome to a life of mediocrity nigglette. :beli: May I take your order and/or paper or plastic will be the words you live by. :lolbron:

Seriously, there's some good advice in this thread. Keep your ears open and your mind focus. The world is yours youngin. Wear protection at all times, no matter how good it smells. :jawalrus: