ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
9 AM dismissal :blessed:

Neggas doin burnouts in the parking lot :blessed:

Well I guess I'm finna start the real world now :stopitslime:

STDs, taxes, Permanent records, :flabbynsick: women, and erectile dysfunction :noah:

I already feel the :flabbynsick:ness creeping up :sadbron:

@Token @BrothaZay we made it brehs :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
your future

6275625664_ffcdb576ba_m.jpg

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
imma tell you right now bro.....

all the lame and nerdy nikkas get they number keep in touch
all the lame and offbrand girls get they number keep in touch

trust me do it man you wont regret it

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
if your not going to college i say get a trade and get on that asap it's a lot harder to get back into the rhythm of school than continuing straight from high school....

also forget about sneakers, clothes, material ish for a while....stack up disappear from the grid for a year or two (you will shed mad friends regardless)......buy houses now! interest rates are at a all time low lock them in...

trust me you rather be in your late 20's early 30's flossing sitting on a couple cribs and a nice account than early 20's and hood rich then hit your 30's like what am i going to do now

don't fall in love dont have kids until your in or around 30

travel

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you don't have anything you really want to do(like you want to be a doctor; programmer, business owner, etc), get your Teach English as Foreign Language(it costs at worst $500 to do, it's a high demand for American born English speakers, you don't need a degree for this) and live in another country as opposed to racking up debt. If you don't want to live in another country, then other options would be to get some IT certs; learn code(w3schools, codeacademy), pick up a trade, or look into car sales/real estate.

Now, if you have a full ride for school, go to school. However if you just going to school for the lone sake of trying to find employment(basically 90% of my HS class, and I'm willing to bet a majority of your classmates as well), then explore or consider EVERY other option available before acquiring debt. Being 19 and owing 5k+ to your name is not a good look :scusthov:

Experiences of those whose have their Teach For English
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JWjGgOcU3A[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0-L2fvO_E[/ame]

If you still plan on going to school, go to community college or a commuter school. While going to school and living at home, stack up any dough you collect.