Just Finished Boardwalk Empire.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently got HBO Go so I been binge watching all the HBO shows I missed, I started this and Sopranos and after a few episodes im just watching Sopranos. Caught my attention more. Sounds like I should dive back into this once I finish Sopranos

Takes a while. I gave up early cause it was too slow. But came back and bing watched.

Spin

All Star
Daps
One of the most underrated shows with the strongest cast. There could of been at least 2 side series based off Boardwalk Empire. Who can forget when Joe Kennedy came on the scene?! Made Nucky feel like a chump for not having a family to leave a legacy behind.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
damn shame what happened to boardwalk empire

i recently started doing my first rewatch... i swore it off after season 5

seeing it start again tho... this is the best gangster show in history. i'm talking old school, early 1900s, all the major players involved, type of gangster TV SHOW

then you can go ahead and put it next to weeds and dexter of falling all the way the fukk off and making you not mention it at all

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Think it’s underrated. Great cast and some compelling storylines. I think the 8.6 on IMBD is accurate (and I think IMDB scores are often suspect).

And Margot Bingham

:blessed: