Just Finished Boardwalk Empire.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Dr. Narcisse was an amazing character. I loved Gyp Rossetti even tho I understand why some people weren't feeling him. Lucky Arnold Rothsten and Meyer Lansky couldve/shouldve had their own show. Chalky White and Dunn Purnsley were also great.

Still remember the thread going wild during this scene.

The tension that build up to it tho :whew:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I recently got HBO Go so I been binge watching all the HBO shows I missed, I started this and Sopranos and after a few episodes im just watching Sopranos. Caught my attention more. Sounds like I should dive back into this once I finish Sopranos

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Season 5 killed its potential GOAT Status.

Show was like the undefeated Patriots losing in the big one. :francis:
HBO did us so dirty breh...

Killed off one of the GOATs for that piece of shyt flop Vinyl...

Rome was a kick in the nuts which BBC was partly to blame for (they funded half the production) but the bullshyt HBO pulled with BE is unforgivable...We didn't even get a full season finale...just 8 rushed episodes...:smh:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Season 5 is so underrated. The way they blended both stories of young Nucky and older Nucky and converged their story was great writing. Seeing Nucks back story really put alot of things into perspective and made the final climax with Jimmys son so much more meaningful.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently got HBO Go so I been binge watching all the HBO shows I missed, I started this and Sopranos and after a few episodes im just watching Sopranos. Caught me attention more. Sounds like I should dive back into this once I finish Sopranos

It's not seeing Sopranos, at all, and that is partly HBOs fault, they ruined their own show

But if you are gonna focus solely on Sopranos, make sure you go right back to Boardwalk after

Very dope show and in the grand scheme of things, highly underrated

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I been meaning to do a gyp appreciation thread. I fukked with vinyl off the strength of gyp, but that shyt wasn't fukking with boardwalk at all.

We need that al capone spinoff though.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prematurely ended it to make that Vinyl show that ended up only lasting one season :beli:
Nah they didn't. The ratings were not strong enough to justify the production costs according to Terrence winter. Thats why they rushed season 5 cause they had to tie up all the loose ends.