Just Finished Boardwalk Empire.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very solid show. went from overrated at first, to now i think somewhat underrated. nucky was similar to walter white in that he wasnt the most interesting character to me for a show to be built around. he was solid, and steve buscemi is a legendary character actor, but it just didnt gel in a james gandofini way where the main guy was the most interesting guy as well. however, some of the side stories were fantastic and really elevated the show, particularly in the final season. my favorites being:

lucky luicano and meyer lansky. dr narcisse and daughter maitland. wish we could get a show about these characters in the main roles. daughter maitland i felt was a take on billy holiday. her life story and music. dr narcisee was a horrible character and i didnt warm to him, but the legend that is jefferey wright was the best actor on the show hands down, and just killed it every time. even the way he died was some stuntin ass acting.

luciano just had way more charisma than nucky. the guy that played hm was very dope, charismatic and had a more inetersesting story given the character he is based on. the cat that played meyer lanky was also great.

anyway, show is an 8/10. not as good as the classics like sopranos, wire, mad men, deadwood, breaking bad, but just a level below.

will say again, wish we could get a series based on harlem with the kind of attention to detail this show provided. that chalky, narcisse, daughter maitland triangle was epic.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
fukk season 5
Just finished it this month. It wasnt ABHORRANT, it was about as good as wire season five, both a B- or so.

Season 1 - A-
Season 2 - A
Season 3 - A+ with honors
Season 4 - A
Season 5 - B-

Dr. Narcisse was an amazing character...and Capone was fukkin amazing.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Season 4 is one of the best seasons of any show to me. But yeah I really didn't like season 5 it was just one huge L for Nucky.
Definitely the best because it focused on the dope side characters like Chalky, Richard Harrow, Lucky and Meyer, Narissse and less Margret Scroder.