Just downloaded Witcher 3

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just cracked 50 hours and I'm at the quest Ugly Baby so I can tell I'm getting close to the end game. This game is too large and too long. I'm starting to get burned out on it so I'll complete it soon. It's a great game but at the same time you don't do that much in the game that's different. After a while the side quest really get repetitive. The combat is a lil iffy too. It still ranks high on my games this generation despite the minor issues. I think my real problem is I did too many side quest so it extended my playtime a lot.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Got a new passion for this all of a sudden. Just going to take my time and enjoy the journey

fukk doing every side quest.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a medieval video game version of a western film. Instead of guns it's swords and cutting people down vs shooting them. You're a type of wandering nomad badass cutting people down at the first sign of disrespect and bedding hot women. Much of the game is also this masculine power fantasy. I bet the feminist hated this game something terrible. It's easy to see why the game was so popular in geek culture. It's a great game but at the same time the themes very much appeal to geeks.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat this. Got a semi good ending but I didn't do the quest line for Radovid so that was the only bad part. I never took her to see her pops either.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This game is in my top 5 greatest games of all time.I put in over 200 hours in a span of 2 years, i love everything about it from the lore, graphics, gameplay, story. This is easily a 10/10 for me. I cant wait for the netflix series