Can someone explain that stupid card game lol
So you just stack up the highest number like it’s comfusing lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now how many of you played witcher 2?
So you're either going to LOVE it or HATE it.

I fall into the latter category. Combat was dogshyt imo so I had to bail early.
Supposedly it was updated in the last 2 weeks and the combat was overhauled, but I can't say because I haven't played this yet either. I don't have time to make the commitment anymore :sad:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Now how many of you played witcher 2?

Supposedly it was updated in the last 2 weeks and the combat was overhauled, but I can't say because I haven't played this yet either. I don't have time to make the commitment anymore :sad:
Make time

Fella:mjpls:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Couldn't get into it at all. I didn't find Geralt to be interesting and I wasn't a fan of prepping potions or the combat. I hate I can't get into it given the acclaim and the fact that I love these sort of open ended, third person RPGs, but this one just did nothing for me. Hopefully you enjoy it.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Couldn't get into it at all. I didn't find Geralt to be interesting and I wasn't a fan of prepping potions or the combat. I hate I can't get into it given the acclaim and the fact that I love these sort of open ended, third person RPGs, but this one just did nothing for me. Hopefully you enjoy it.
This is one of those games where you need hours to kill just to get into it

When I first played Skyrim I didn’t touch that shyt till over a year then I became addicted

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is one of those games where you need hours to kill just to get into it

When I first played Skyrim I didn’t touch that shyt till over a year then I became addicted

I gave it over 12 hours. If I force myself to play a video game that long and it still ends up a slog, it's just not for me. Skyrim on the other hand, I bought on release day and didn't take it out of my 360 for months. Different strokes for different folks.