Just Copped That McDonald's 12$ Texans Bundle ...Wish me luck brehs

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
vegetables arent that expensive (except "organic"), with 12 dollars you can be able to buy at least 3 days worth of fruits and veg. Thats just an excuse for people to eat junk in my opinion.

Not for a family...where the hell you gonna buy fresh fruit and vegetables for 12....for 3 days...

shyt a bag of oranges is like 5 bucks.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Update

:whew:

So first things first i started with 2 small fries
:noah:

Then i went at the first Big Mac like a G
:ohlawd:

Had a 24oz of Modelo to wash them shyts down with
:ooh:

Took down the first cheeseburger with ease
:myman:

By the time i got halfway thru the second Big Mac a nikka was fuller than a bytch
:flabbynsick:

That was it breh..i couldnt eat anymore
:damn:

The nuggets and the rest of them shyts got tossed in the trash

:hhh:

A nikka slept like a baby though

:blessed:

but fukk all that came back home today and cooked some rice,black eyed peas and yams
:ohlawd:
IMAG0353_1_1_1.jpg

I aint built for that obese life
:scust:

WE BYKE!!
#TEAMSLIMBROLIC
#HEALTHYEATING

:blessed:

Daps
Not for a family...where the hell you gonna buy fresh fruit and vegetables for 12....for 3 days...

shyt a bag of oranges is like 5 bucks.

you've moved the goal post. nobody in here was talking about feeding a family, dude was talking about his own personal meal. in that case that mcdonalds deal would only last one meal for a family. with that you can buy your oranges, $1 head of lettuce, 2 cucumbers (they are like 40 cents at my local market) a lemon (probably no more than 50 cents for 1), two tomatoes, and a small carton of alfalfa sprouts. you have breakfast AND lunch for a family.
or you can buy a big ass bag of mixed frozen vegetables instead of a salad (frozen vegetables get a bad wrap but they still have good nutritional value).

so either way family or one person, the vegetables is the better deal and healthier. let's stop the excuses

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
you've moved the goal post. nobody in here was talking about feeding a family, dude was talking about his own personal meal. in that case that mcdonalds deal would only last one meal for a family. with that you can buy your oranges, $1 head of lettuce, 2 cucumbers (they are like 40 cents at my local market) a lemon (probably no more than 50 cents for 1), two tomatoes, and a small carton of alfalfa sprouts. you have breakfast AND lunch for a family.
or you can buy a big ass bag of mixed frozen vegetables instead of a salad (frozen vegetables get a bad wrap but they still have good nutritional value).

so either way family or one person, the vegetables is the better deal and healthier. let's stop the excuses
breakfast and lunch for a family?

:gucci:

Daps

breakfast and lunch for a family?

:gucci:

dude mentioned a bag of oranges, thats breakfast

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
are you opposed to eating two oranges for breakfast? well therein lies the problem. :francis: well shyt just have it as a snack, or just have it with the salad. still got a family meal healthier than the texans deal
blood your vegetables example doesnt work..try a different healthy combo

you gonna starve lil black kids to death outchea