Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
DI4uckLUIAA6BdR.jpg

todo para mi!!

:damn:
Went to MCdoalds and spent like 10$ on 2 steak bagels and was like just two years ago I was feeding my whole family with 12 dollars, with they bundles........But this Texans Bundle is godly; dinner for the week on a struggle week:wow:

Daps
:snoop:

Fast food shouldn't be so cheap and vegetables/fruits so expensive, this is nonsense

vegetables arent that expensive (except "organic"), with 12 dollars you can be able to buy at least 3 days worth of fruits and veg. Thats just an excuse for people to eat junk in my opinion.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Went to MCdoalds and spent like 10$ on 2 steak bagels and was like just two years ago I was feeding my whole family with 12 dollars, with they bundles........But this Texans Bundle is godly; dinner for the week on a struggle week:wow:

A breh in legit struggle week could stretch this out unless he’s a fukking pig and eats everything. Imagine only having like $30 for the whole week and splurging on this shyt 2x during the week and making up for the rest of the days with pasta/oatmeal

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
A breh in legit struggle week could stretch this out unless he’s a fukking pig and eats everything. Imagine only having like $30 for the whole week and splurging on this shyt 2x during the week and making up for the rest of the days with pasta/oatmeal
Facts I needed a bundle this week breh...

I see u lived that struggle life my friend:to:

Payday tomorrow:blessed: