Just Cause 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm just saying that thread was first not that matters tho cuz this game looks trash.
Kamikaze Revy takes his official threads very seriously for some reason. I dunno why it's so important to him, but it is. Like today I bumped the other official thread to say I was preloading, and he made a point to bump his thread with useless info just to make sure it was seen. Whatever floats your boat I guess :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Kamikaze Revy takes his official threads very seriously for some reason. I dunno why it's so important to him, but it is. Like today I bumped the other official thread to say I was preloading, and he made a point to bump his thread with useless info just to make sure it was seen. Whatever floats your boat I guess :yeshrug:
You saying that you were preloading the game was useful info?:ohhh:

I really dont take these threads half as serious as you think i do. To be completely honest, most of the time i use the coli for my own personal note taking on a game. Thats why i go back and update the threads so i can come to it later and read every bit of news out about a particular game. I game heavily and i dont have the time or the patience to go back and google every article about these games before making a decision whether or not to buy it. Id rather go to one dedicated thread and see everything at once, and since the arcadium is so loosely modded i bump my own threads from time to time so i can get back to it with ease. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You saying that you were preloading the game was useful info?:ohhh:

I really dont take these threads half as serious as you think i do. To be completely honest, most of the time i use the coli for my own personal note taking on a game. Thats why i go back and update the threads so i can come to it later and read every out about a particular game. I game heavily and i dont have the time or the patience to go back and google every article about these games before making a decision whether or not to buy it. Id rather go to one dedicated thread and see everything at once, and since the arcadium is so loosely modded i bump my own threads from time to time so i can get back to it with ease. :yeshrug:
Word :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh, and yes, saying I was preloading was useful info. It lets others know they can download it now.

You just bumped your shyt to put it on the front page. You coulda easily said you were waiting on the game in the thread that was already on the front page. But you chose to bump your "OT" thread. Whatever man, I let you do you. No hate

:yeshrug:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Do enemies constantly respawn? That's the one thing that kept ticking me off about the second one. I was wanting to explore bases, not have to be in a firefight the entire time. :aicmon:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Some of these performance issues on consoles I've been hearing about have me :patrice:when it comes to this game.