Just Cause 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's flickering in this game too? I hate that shyt. How am I gonna know if it's my cards or the game causing it? I'll wait for a patch. I was gonna use this game to test out my gpus to make sure they're working correctly. I guess I can't now :mjcry: Blops 3 and Fallout 4 flicker for me. I need one more game to flicker for an RMA. Nvidia said Blops 3 and Fallout 4 were causing the flickering because I'm using SLI. Now this too? shyt. I'll try this out on my PC tomorrow when I have the time, but it sounds like another bad port :snoop:
Isnt batman fixed by now? What about MGSV?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice: that's odd. So its only with shooters?
Batman is just fukking broken. Rocksteady couldn't fix it. It really needed to be redone from the ground up, but they didn't do that.
BLOPS3 has flickering for a lot of people. My flickering in Fallout 4 is strange though, not many people have it. My cards might be messed up. I dunno. I was hoping to test them out on Just Cause 3, to see (Witcher 3 and MGSV don't flicker at all), but now if it flickers in Just Cause 3, Nvidia is just gonna say it's a game problem. I gotta find some more graphically intensive games to test. I hope my cards are fine though. The RMA process with Nvidia is a pain in the ass (gotta show em videos, they gotta test it, it takes about a month to get a new card). Why can't these releases just be bug free? PC gaming can be so annoying sometimes.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
its alright for what it is, the load times though when you die, are fukking horrendous

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played it yet it should be here soon Gamefly with the hookup

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
I died once, and i legit sat there near 5 mins waiting on the game to load, i thought maybe it froze up or something, it eventually came back up, when you wanna do a little side quest or whatever they are, it takes forever to load that, then when you finish the mini game it takes a long time to load back to the normal game. Don't get me wrong its a dope game for the fukkery to be had, the load times just bother me

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smdh no wonder game fly sent me that shyt so fast loading is something that can be updated fast though