Just bought ps4 new edition skyrim on an impulse

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They built their own universe then wanted to make a got game but then made one in their own universe using stuff already in their own universe?

I'll need a source on that one breh

No, they were planning GOT first then moved on to Skyrim

From Todd Howard:

"In a recent interview with Electronic Gaming Monthly, Todd Howard, executive director of Skyrim, said, “[p]eople in our studio liked [A Game of Thrones], and it seeped in a bit to what we were doing. We were actually asked a while ago to turn those books into games. We wanted to do our own world. That’s where we wanted to put out time into. Before we were even making Skyrim, there was a conversation with George R.R. Martin’s people. They thought it would be a good match— and so did we, actually— but then we thought about if that was where we wanted to spend our time. It was tempting, though."

Daps
Reppin
UK

From Todd Howard:

"In a recent interview with Electronic Gaming Monthly, Todd Howard, executive director of Skyrim, said, “[p]eople in our studio liked [A Game of Thrones], and it seeped in a bit to what we were doing. We were actually asked a while ago to turn those books into games. We wanted to do our own world. That’s where we wanted to put out time into. Before we were even making Skyrim, there was a conversation with George R.R. Martin’s people. They thought it would be a good match— and so did we, actually— but then we thought about if that was where we wanted to spend our time. It was tempting, though."

Well I'll be damned

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Ah cool, yeah it takes place like 200 years after the 3rd game, Oblivion so you really don't have to know about what happened before. Skyrim was my first TES game, I played a little of Oblivion but was completely lost so i deaded it after 30 mins lol.
:ufdup:

Oblivion was everything Skyrim was, but better. And it came first. In fact, if they remastered Oblivion I'd cop day one but I dont think the demand is high enough because everyone slept on it. That shyt really was better than Skyrim though, and that's my unbiased opinion seeing as how I bought all the DLC for both and logged over 100 hours in both.

Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion >>>>

Enchanting a full set of camouflaged armour >>>>

shyt was literally like a cheat code but it wasn't. Once you got high enough rank you could enchant your armour to where you could be 100% camouflaged and kick the shyt out of enemies without being detected :ooh: I'll never forgive them for taking that out of Skyrim and that's lowkey probably why I'm putting Oblivion over it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Oblivion was everything Skyrim was, but better. And it came first. In fact, if they remastered Oblivion I'd cop day one but I dont think the demand is high enough because everyone slept on it. That shyt really was better than Skyrim though, and that's my unbiased opinion seeing as how I bought all the DLC for both and logged over 100 hours in both.

Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion >>>>

Enchanting a full set of camouflaged armour >>>>

shyt was literally like a cheat code but it wasn't. Once you got high enough rank you could enchant your armour to where you could be 100% camouflaged and kick the shyt out of enemies without being detected :ooh: I'll never forgive them for taking that out of Skyrim and that's lowkey probably why I'm putting Oblivion over it.

That's my shyt. Oblivion is the gawd. :lawd:

Daps

From Todd Howard:

They should've made the GoT game.

Daps
Reppin
UK
Man I've been on this shyt

Have like fifteen mods stuff like a vampire crypt home, better snow and storms, some executioner hood that makes me look like a lunatic, a demon dog follower, one that makes the bird tweets louder nh...this shyt is decent

I was thinking bout becoming a vampire but it just happened randomly anyway, so now I've got the eyes of a beast and I creep into peoples cribs at night and suck on them nh

Daps
Idk man I don't buy games if I got them before.

Like the only time you catching rebuying a game is if it's a classic and it's been forever since I played. shyt would have to be like super Mario world or star fox 64.

Skyrim is cool. I thought it was a great game but for some reason once I beat it, I was done with it.

Maybe it just wasn't for me like oblivion was when I was a teenager.

Now witcher 3, that's my fukkin shyt. Get that if you ever get the impulse

Daps
Reppin
UK
Idk man I don't buy games if I got them before.

Like the only time you catching rebuying a game is if it's a classic and it's been forever since I played. shyt would have to be like super Mario world or star fox 64.

Skyrim is cool. I thought it was a great game but for some reason once I beat it, I was done with it.

Maybe it just wasn't for me like oblivion was when I was a teenager.

Now witcher 3, that's my fukkin shyt. Get that if you ever get the impulse

Witcher 3 looks slick, but Its the draw of creating your own character that pushes me more towards skyrim etc

Daps
Witcher 3 looks slick, but Its the draw of creating your own character that pushes me more towards skyrim etc

I feel you. I don't know there's just so much more to it.

In a way you can create your own geralt and it really helps build on the story going through his tale.

Have you ever played it? I can't recommend witcher enough TBH.

But I understand people have fallen under a trance when it comes to skyrim, it entrances everybody. I was just one of those people who didn't care to play once I beat it

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Question. If I buy skyrim for the ps4 can I use mods like on fallout 4? Like is there a mod bit on the main menu?