Just bought ps4 new edition skyrim on an impulse

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Just bought this the other day while it was on the Bethesda sale(this and Prey...man i'm loving Prey :noah:). Can't wait to try out Skyrim since i know it got rave reviews in its day and it's very open world too which i enjoy.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I've never played this game before. Is it really like Game of Thrones?

Yes, they met with Martin's people to make a GOT game before Skyrim but they wanted to make their own version instead of adapting someone else's.

There's similar themes though like undead creatures that look like the White Walkers, return of Dragons, a person who can command them, a Civil War, The Dark Brotherhood are basically the Faceless Men etc.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:ohhh:fukk, I gotta check this game out.

You never played? Including all the DLC's and what system/platform you play on (The PC/Xbox have DLC mods), shyt is about 300-400 hours but certain quests keep generating so you can never really finish the game.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
You never played? Including all the DLC's and what system/platform you play on (The PC/Xbox have DLC mods), shyt is about 300-400 hours but certain quests keep generating so you can never really finish the game.
I'm only now looking into this game after playing Zelda: BOTW and liking it so much. Also, if it's like GoT then I'm sold. I always saw it in stores, but didn't know if I would like it cause I never played 1-4.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm only now looking into this game after playing Zelda: BOTW and liking it so much. Also, if it's like GoT then I'm sold. I always saw it in stores, but didn't know if I would like it cause I never played 1-4.

Ah cool, yeah it takes place like 200 years after the 3rd game, Oblivion so you really don't have to know about what happened before. Skyrim was my first TES game, I played a little of Oblivion but was completely lost so i deaded it after 30 mins lol.

Daps
Reppin
UK
Classic game. I played that game on Xbox 360.

Wanna be a werewolf or a vampire or u wanna stay a human being and kill them?

:blessed:

I forgot you could be a vampire :blessed:

But anyway I just spent 30 minutes making a cool fukkin wood elf character and then accidently called him c, so its back to the drawing board

Daps
Reppin
UK
Yes, they met with Martin's people to make a GOT game before Skyrim but they wanted to make their own version instead of adapting someone else's.

There's similar themes though like undead creatures that look like the White Walkers, return of Dragons, a person who can command them, a Civil War, The Dark Brotherhood are basically the Faceless Men etc.

They built their own universe then wanted to make a got game but then made one in their own universe using stuff already in their own universe?

I'll need a source on that one breh