Just bought a switch. Recommend me the good shyt

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
pokemon this month next month smash bros & sega ultimate collection the one with 50 sega games on it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
its basically a remake of yellow with pokemon go elements..meaning there's no more random pokemon battles and u just fight trainers
I also heard you can only use one pokemon at a time.
Not sure if true. I thought they were going to release a legit, classic pokemon game, but from what I'm seeing it looks closer to pokemon Go which is something I have no interest in.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Moonlighter" just dropped a couple days ago. It's a throwback Zelda type game.

"Dead Cells" is dope as fukk.

"Battle Chasers" is a dope throw back RPG:

"Xenoblade Chronicles 2" is a dope ass JRPG:

Fred.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Octopath Traveler
Hollow Knight
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon 2
Bayonetta 1&2
:wintendo:
And while you at it, Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee and Super Smash Ultimate can be pre loaded:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I also heard you can only use one pokemon at a time.
Not sure if true. I thought they were going to release a legit, classic pokemon game, but from what I'm seeing it looks closer to pokemon Go which is something I have no interest in.

Yeah, Let's Go! is basically for Pokemon Go! and casual Pokemon fans.
Luckily we get a core Pokemon game next year.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Was thinking of getting my son a Switch for Christmas (6 going on 7).

Should I get him this or wait for the Switch 2...or get another console entirely?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
ARMS is fun for local multiplayer. I like it better than Mario Party.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked up. I bought Grip today thinking it's like roll cage from my ps1 days and it's trash. Then I found out it's not like steam and I can't return games just because
:snoop:

What's up with consoles man. You have to pay to play online and you can't even refund trash games. Now I have to look at every review when it comes to the switch just to make extra sure it's a game I want instead of just buying a game and if I like it, I keep it. If not then return it. I hope steam never changes

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I fukked up. I bought Grip today thinking it's like roll cage from my ps1 days and it's trash. Then I found out it's not like steam and I can't return games just because
:snoop:

What's up with consoles man. You have to pay to play online and you can't even refund trash games. Now I have to look at every review when it comes to the switch just to make extra sure it's a game I want instead of just buying a game and if I like it, I keep it. If not then return it. I hope steam never changes

Get that pro controller...

You're welcome

best controller going... literally get like 50 hours of gameplay out of the battery

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Diablo 3 is a perfect Switch game. I bought it on PS4 back in 2014 but I enjoy it on the Switch much much more due to it being portable.