Just bought a switch. Recommend me the good shyt

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you buy a switch now when a more powerful one is coming out in a matter of months? :skip:

Hyrule Warriors (you either love or it or hate it)
Mario Tennis (this is a maybe, I play it in "simple" mode)

But smash is what i'm waiting for the most.

I have other games like Octopath traveler but i haven't played them yet
because it only cost me what I spend on a weekend night out. I'll look into those two tho

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
if you really like JRPGs I highly recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

tactical (if I'm using the right word) turn base you're looking at Mario Rabbids. has a funny little story mode that works like a normal mario world game with battle to battle turnbase and a little puzzle stuff. imo it's difficult and does require some strategy and a little luck. I recommend that game if you're into that.

ARMS is unfortunately dead. unless you're doing local. great pace unique fighting game, but Nintendo didn't support it like they did Splatoon which I insanely recommend to anybody that likes a fast pace platforming 3rd person shooter.

Octopath is good too.

gonna get pokemon but not expecting much. Just gonna catch and raise em and hopefully have smoother battles online than I did for Pokemon Moon. :yeshrug:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
got most of these on steam. I'm gonna check out splatoon 2 tho
Breh, you NEED Splatoon 2. It's one of the best multiplayer games this gen for sure.

Other 3rd party titles worth grabbing: Octopath Traveler, The Messenger (VERY slept on), Dead Cells, Mega Man 11, Ultra Street Fighter 2.