Just a white girl with big boobs dancing....

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
i dont get this boards obsession with keke palmer.... shes doesnt even look good

Neg10'd ...don't ever in your life diss a fine sista for these low grade cacs that wouldn't even look in your direction sexually.

:stopitslime:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neg10'd ...don't ever in your life diss a fine sista for these low grade cacs that wouldn't even look in your direction sexually.

:stopitslime:

so tired of you fake black militant phaggots. fukk that bytch keke palmer and fukk you. raggedy ass ratchet bytch that she is. you defend that ho and she wouldnt give a glance on the street.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
so tired of you fake black militant phaggots. fukk that bytch keke palmer and fukk you. raggedy ass ratchet bytch that she is. you defend that ho and she wouldnt give a glance on the street.

White girl will fukk a fat broke Seth Rogen looking muthafukka who's manager of Dunkin Donuts at 30 before she even accepts you as a friend....a real friend at that. Most you could ever be is her weed dealer...

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White girl will fukk a fat broke Seth Rogen looking muthafukka who's manager of Dunkin Donuts at 30 before she even accepts you as a friend....a real friend at that. Most you could ever be is her weed dealer...

idk why youre pretending like i give a fukk about the white chick. keke palmer an ugly black bytch though. DEAL WITH IT

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
idk why youre pretending like i give a fukk about the white chick. keke palmer an ugly black bytch though. DEAL WITH IT

b4DcPJe.gif