Just a reminder @Brooklynzson

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:salute: Brooklynzson for drawing that line today. the rape story :duck:or not was way out of line. you shouldn't even be allowed to JOKE like that on here.
he got banned for insulting the owner of the site not because of the rape story you ignorant slut

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
he got banned for insulting the owner of the site not because of the rape story you ignorant slut
i know what he got banned for captain :cape: a rapist. my point was it was about damn time. you been going extra HARD for him 2 threads now you dumbuck. get off his dikk sicko.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i know what he got banned for captain :cape: a rapist. my point was it was about damn time. you been going extra HARD for him 2 threads now you dumbuck. get off his dikk sicko.
i haven't been going hard for him i've been going hard at ignorant women and their emotional based reactions to an attention whore troll, you are on his level of stupidity if not lower. "yeah i know what he got banned for but i made a post like I didn't know what it was for, BUT I KNOW WHAT IT WAS FOR!" :comeon:

look woman this isnt a real life conversation there is clear evidence of exactly what you said, so this bullshyt change this subject 'thats not i was talking about' bullshyt isnt gonna work on here.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah we know. sit the fukk down somewhere. #whitetrashgetsnolove
lmao i love how internet forums take away a woman's only debate skill which is to get mad and try to change the subject, great post you quoted something i didnt say then responded to it as if i actually said it. you musta been the captain of the debate team in high school cause you seem really good at this.'

also you are too fukking dumb to realize you could get sued for calling someone a rapist who has never been convicted of rape. its called libel you dumb bytch, look it up.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
i haven't been going hard for him i've been going hard at ignorant women and their emotional based reactions to an attention whore troll, you are on his level of stupidity if not lower. "yeah i know what he got banned for but i made a post like I didn't know what it was for, BUT I KNOW WHAT IT WAS FOR!" :comeon:

look woman this isnt a real life conversation there is clear evidence of exactly what you said, so this bullshyt change this subject 'thats not i was talking about' bullshyt isnt gonna work on here.

Gtfo, you white trash pos! You stay stinking up this forum. :gag: