Daps
2pac-tupac.gif

Call yourself the gay 2Pac and expect the universe to not come see you
full

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Doubt it. He took it to trial. Normally if you don’t plea out, you’re gonna so time. Even if it’s 6 months, he’s going to jail.
word I said the same thing. Once u take it to trial and lose u going to jail. The optics kill u Bc now u using up the states resources. He’s also fkd bc he took it to trial over a lie.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
He got too cocky with it. Mane should’ve been laying low, but he all on the tv doing victory laps. I don’t feel bad about it; he kept on lying and individuals like him need to be punished. He lied on his family earlier, threw Lemon under. He would’ve got cleared and kept up with the behavior. Hopefully, he learns from this

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I knew he was lying when he said he went to Subway for a sandwich early in the morning in a freezing snowstorm in Chicago. ::rudy: Who going out that time of night for a sub. Better get you some mutafah cold cuts or a bowl of Campbell soup and watch some Criminal Minds or Chicago PD and call it a night. Shouldve been watching the Law & Order : Criminal Intent marathon so he can plan things better Ol goofy ass

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Probably going to get probation and have to perform some community service.

6 counts of disorderly conduct.
:russ:
That nikka ain't doing no time for that.
What's the penal code for disorderly convictions in Illinois.
They gonna run all those charges concurrently to the max charge of all of em.
Fines, probation (maybe) and madddd community service for wasting everyone time. They gonna recoup all the labor hours they wasted to convict him and have him do it.

Prob gonna hit him with like 1000 hrs of community service and have him do a PSA like T.i

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If it weren't for throwing straight black men under the bus nikkas probably would feel bad for him, shyt there's still black men who do feel bad for breh. Remember Kevin Hart tried to give this sympathy only to be blamed for acts like this be because he used to tell a joke about breaking a doll house over his imaginary gay son's head? It's a shame that the people who try to constantly air us out publicly can scurry away and be allowed back. We're too forgiving, this should be a lesson to stop jumping out the window but it is not.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
That flaming fakkit can gobble up all the hot dikk he wants in jail. This is a win win situation for him :yeshrug: