The Multiverse
Sonned him like the Alien did:

4807812016807615.jpg

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
They were going to make an example out of him; he made too many people look stupid.

:unimpressed:

I hate tweets like this, because they prove nothing. Nobody gives a fukk who Josh Duggar is. He hasn't been on TV in six years, and only white trash watched the show to begin with.
Not to mention that broad has a history of c00nin

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You serious? fukk Tucker Carlson. He pushed the Breana Harmon Talbott story then said nothing when she admitted it was a lie. :camby:

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article202449949.html

I guess I shouldn't tell you that I was watching an Alex Jones video before that then...:hubie:

Well...I was watching a crazy rant and when that finished the Tucker Carlson joint came on automatically. I didn't seek it out. It's from Dec. 2nd. Old news now...Given the breaking news, I'm sure Tucker got something new for J-Bussy's ass tonight.:dame:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess I shouldn't tell you that I was watching an Alex Jones video before that then...:hubie:

Well...I was watching a crazy rant and when that finished the Tucker Carlson joint came on automatically. I didn't seek it out. It's from Dec. 2nd. Old news now...Given the breaking news, I'm sure Tucker got something new for J-Bussy's ass tonight.:dame:
The point is that Tucker Carlson is a racist and a hypocrite, and nothing he has to say should be signal boosted, let alone applauded.