JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to know who did it?

The manager:youngsabo:

Some altercation happens but Jussie goes home. Only after calling his manager do they call the cops :patrice:. The manager probably saw this as an opportunity and convinced Jussie that they'd make up a story. If they can pull it off he'd be on every talk show and it would be the biggest PR boost imaginable:wow:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Between this and the manager saying Jussie called him during the attack and that he heard them saying the racist shyt to Jussie I guess he was telling the truth.

My bad nikka:yeshrug:
He was getting beat down and he was able to call his manager? I thought that article said he didn't call his manager until he made it back to his apartment?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thing is i wanna see if theyre that obvious as to wear MAGA hats. I hope if its true they show that footage.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So he doesn't know if they were white because they had gloves and masks on. :francis:

It was cold out...:ehh:

So possibly....possibly...they wanted him to think they were white by saying "maga country" and calling him the n. :russ:

And dude been quiet af. :stopitslime:

We need that video to put this shyt to rest :ohlawd:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was getting beat down and he was able to call his manager? I thought that article said he didn't call his manager until he made it back to his apartment?
Smollett’s music manager also confirmed that he was on the phone with the actor at the time he was attacked in Chicago early on Tuesday morning, and that he heard some of what transpired.

Brandon Z. Moore, who represents Smollett, told Variety that he gave his account to police authorities, but declined to go into details because it is an active investigation.

The attack is being characterized as a possible hate crime, and involved two men yelling out “racial and homophobic slurs” at Smollett, pouring an “unknown chemical substance” on him, and wrapping a rope around his neck, according to the Chicago Police Department. In a follow-up interview with police, Smollett also told investigators that he heard attackers shout “MAGA country.” MAGA stands for Make America Great Again, President Trump’s campaign slogan.

Moore told Variety that he heard those words being used. “I heard that clearly. I heard the scuffle and I heard the racial slur,” he said.

Chicago PD Seeking ‘Persons of Interest’ in Jussie Smollett Attack; Manager Was on Phone During Incident

Either he telling the truth or his manager is a fukking idiot and just implicated himself in the lie for no damn reason.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he doesn't know if they were white because they had gloves and masks on. :francis:

It was cold out...:ehh:

So possibly....possibly...they wanted him to think they were white by saying "maga country" and calling him the n. :russ:

And dude been quiet af. :stopitslime:

We need that video to put this shyt to rest :ohlawd:

In this day and age, anything is possible. I suggest people get themselves ready just in case these dudes turn out to be Black, and if they do, it's going to be an absolute mess.