JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If this is a hoax it just means he was engaging in fukkery and ashamed to be real about what happened. Like I dont doubt he got jumped but the root cause may be what is suspect.

Wife and I came up with the conclusion that he was seeking sexual favors and ended up getting the breaks beat off of him:francis:

• Asking cops to turn off their body cams
  • The bullshyt story
  • Lack of pictures and other eyebrow raising shyt
Dude was probably ashamed of what he was getting into or didn't want to be in the tabloids, but the truth will come to light:sas2:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Yeah I don’t know about this shyt...they ran a story on abc news tonight and they said a whole bunch of nothing. Said the cops looking for person of interest but they looked over the videos and still haven’t seen shyt.

Why dude still have the rope around his neck?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need all the people who were caping for white supremacists on some "hold up let's get all the facts, this is probably just a conspiracy to further the gay agenda" shyt to come on back in here and explain yourselves.

:sas2:

“The victim goes to Subway just after midnight and on his way back, he was attacked by two men,” Guglielmi says. “They were masked and wearing black clothing. They called him an Empire … and they used a homophobic slur. They also used the N-word. They proceed to assault him, and they throw a chemical on him that may have been bleach, and put a rope around neck.”

I also thought this was a racist attack and not a racist/homophobic attack? Aint that what y'all said?

:sas1:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I need all the people who were caping for white supremacists on some "hold up let's get all the facts, this is probably just a conspiracy to further the gay agenda" shyt to come on back in here and explain yourselves.

:sas2:

“The victim goes to Subway just after midnight and on his way back, he was attacked by two men,” Guglielmi says. “They were masked and wearing black clothing. They called him an Empire … and they used a homophobic slur. They also used the N-word. They proceed to assault him, and they throw a chemical on him that may have been bleach, and put a rope around neck.”

I also thought this was a racist attack and not a racist/homophobic attack? Aint that what y'all said?

:sas1:
Can you post the full article?