JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This supposed source sounds mad childish. :skip:

Although we would like to believe that, the world isn't fully black and white. I'm sure there are trump supporters who do exactly that. Not all trump supporters are white. :dahell:
This reads like TMZ continuing to run interference for Jussie albeit slyly.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Overlooked part of this story is TMZ’s complicity in making it blow up. First, original reporting on it all came from them and kept posting updates that made it appear credible till the bottom fell out.

Yep and that is why I always believed that Jussie got the go ahead from big wigs. IMO big wigs feed TMZ the story and then continued to feed them the on going stories such as the women who saw the red neck outside.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The swiftness at which they solved this (or close to solving) raises even more questions about...

:mjgrin: Kenneka Jenkins death.

I dont think she went in that freezer alone.

How involved were the Chicago Police Department involved in that? Seems like that was forever ago. Didn't happen in Chicago

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How involved were the Chicago Police Department involved in that? Seems like that was forever ago. Didn't happen in Chicago

If she was a 19 year old white girl, please believe there would've been national coverage, FBI investigations, and ICE would've run a through that hotel staff with a fine tooth comb.

Keep in mind, her mom called the cops hours in advance so the search could've been conducted way earlier and maybe she would've been found alive.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This nikka might just off himself :picard:, it’s all over for him. I am just curious what the master plan was and was all the coverage he got part of the plan? As he initially stated he didn’t want any police involvement so was this just something that got out of his control?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its a strange thing how some of these super right wing people love artists that are passed away .....

knowing that those artist would not have rocked with them if they was still here

do you really thing james woods and tupac would have been cool the way james woods feels about this world?:russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If she was a 19 year old white girl, please believe there would've been national coverage, FBI investigations, and ICE would've run a through that hotel staff with a fine tooth comb.

Keep in mind, her mom called the cops hours in advance so the search could've been conducted way earlier and maybe she would've been found alive.

I just asked how involved Chicago Police were because it happened like 30 minutes from Chicago. I know she lived in the city but Des Plaines is not Chicago

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jussie :ufdup:

TepidJoyfulCatbird-small.gif