JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
If only he had listened to several true crime/murder podcasts to know law enforcement can ping cell towers, track purchases, access street cameras. They can literally track the last time you took a shyt if they wanted to. shyt I’m scared to steal a pack of gum out the store knowing they watching yo every move...plus you black, please!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If only he had listened to several true crime/murder podcasts to know law enforcement can ping cell towers, track purchases, access street cameras. They can literally track the last time you took a shyt if they wanted to. shyt I’m scared to steal a pack of gum out the store knowing they watching yo every move...plus you black, please!
Exactly! I binge watch Snapped and Dateline all the time.

These pigs are crafty as fukk with the tech. Makes me wonder how they hell they solved any crimes before cell phones.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Shouts to all the Chicago brehs that smelled this shyt from jump. nikkas on thecoli always speaking on cities they don't live in :mjlol:
Facts...when this story first hit, brehs from the Chi were already on that :jbhmm:

"Dude was really in these streets at 2am in the middle of a polar vortex?" :jbhmm:

The power of critical thinking and common sense :wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Right

This was one of the dumbest things I’ve seen in a minute. Dude needs to be put in jail just for this shyt and the LBGT nikkas probably gonna try to sweep it under a rug.

How you just land off a flight, gonna walk around Chicago by yourself at 2 am just to run into 2 white men walking around wearing MAGA hats and a noose that just so happen to watch Empire and recognize your dumbass

:deadmanny:

Them nigerian dudes was quick to rat his ass out too as soon as they saw this shyt going downhill
You know the detectives had this shyt goin in the lobby before the interrogation started :dead:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts...when this story first hit, brehs from the Chi were already on that :jbhmm:

"Dude was really in these streets at 2am in the middle of a polar vortex?" :jbhmm:

The power of critical thinking and common sense :wow:

Not even this..

Chicago CACs don't act like this..

As racist as this city it, it's very covertly done..

He exaggerated too much..

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Dude should legitimately off himself. Trivialize racism, brehs.
:whoa: breh

He deserves all the ridicule he's getting, the career damage he's (hopefully) going to suffer, and whatever legal consequences come his way.

Plus the fact that nobody will ever believe him regarding anything even remotely serious ever again. Dude has been exposed as a liar and a fraud.

That's good enough for me. The fallout should be enough to discourage others from ever trying this sort of bullshyt again.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Exactly! I binge watch Snapped and Dateline all the time.

These pigs are crafty as fukk with the tech. Makes me wonder how they hell they solved any crimes before cell phones.
There was a case where a little girl turned up missing 20 years ago. They just recently solved it after finding dna of the weirdo cac next door on her windowsill, cobbled with the fact he lied about being at work that day 20 years ago. You not never in the clear no matter how sneaky you think you are...

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
DzlN6ToVAAAkiWR

:dead:
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he fukked up by gassing it.

I bet CPD would have let this die off quietly honestly if he played it a lot cooler...but he had the FBI looking into it at that point...and they were gonna do shyt like pinging cell phone towers geo-locating times and cross referencing coordinates.

They track terrorists down when they want to. This was a high profile case. Dude played himself.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:whoa: breh

He deserves all the ridicule he's getting, the career damage he's (hopefully) going to suffer, and whatever legal consequences come his way.

Plus the fact that nobody will ever believe him regarding anything even remotely serious ever again. Dude has been exposed as a liar and a fraud.

That's good enough for me. The fallout should be enough to discourage others from ever trying this sort of bullshyt again.

He looks like the sensitive type who will likely 1 himself. Probably with pills since he look like the type of p*ssy who afraid of a gun.