JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hold up..Hol up... :mjlol:

What are the chances, he made this himself?

_ENV_THATGRAPEJUICENET.jpg

wait, this was the real letter!? What kind of Little Rascals bullshyt is this!?:laff::laff::laff:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Mad props to her for going against the grain so hard...when I saw the pics of the suspects I thought the same thing, frames of black men, but I didn’t even wanna entertain the thought that black men did this and I low key felt like I was profiling my own people like these CACs do lmao

Lol, 75% of the public thought it was fishy, we were just hoping he wouldn't have done something so brazenly stupid. She's acting like she discovered aliens or something...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Real victims of hate crimes will suffer from these convoluted shenanigans

The irony of Jussie self proclaiming to be the gay Tupac when the whole Quad studios shooting and robbery was fabricated
:patrice:

No they won't.

In fact I will.position it like this, if this was a white woman doing this , she would be getting off scotch free .

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
He may very well be mentally unwell.
:wtb:

mentally unwell or no, the damage has been done, and of course none of these folks who went all in finding yet another reason to denigrate straight Black folks have the nuts to man up and apologize

fools was out here losing their minds calling us "******" with the hard ER, got reported, and didn't immediately get taken down.
that agenda is real, and it's a shame that if folks point it out their retort is always to call us pejoratives like "hotep" and use tumblrspeak like "toxic masculinity", "fragile masculinity" :francis:

I can;t remember who said it on here but gay brehs are basically the white women of the Black community, they get protected the most and are almost never made to account for their actions. if you look at twitter right now most of the folks who had all that crazy energy to bash black men are on hush mode now, or saying they still believe jussie:mjgrin:

fake shyt like this just energizes the maga hat wearing white supremacists they CLAIM to hate so much

this is all part of a larger problem where liberals and the left have grossly overplayed their cards
this won't be the only time outrage culture backfires, it will happen again and prolly soon because they'll want people to forget all the egg on their faces after this smollet thing and they'll rush to get THAT out there in the proverbial public imagination and they'll fukk that up to.
it's over :ehh:

the left has become a caricature of itself at this point :manny:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:wtb:

mentally unwell or no, the damage has been done, and of course none of these folks who went all in finding yet another reason to denigrate straight Black folks have the nuts to man up and apologize

fools was out here losing their minds calling us "******" with the hard ER, got reported, and didn't immediately get taken down.
that agenda is real, and it's a shame that if folks point it out their retort is always to call us pejoratives like "hotep" and use tumblrspeak like "toxic masculinity", "fragile masculinity" :francis:

I can;t remember who said it on here but gay brehs are basically the white women of the Black community, they get protected the most and are almost never made to account for their actions. if you look at twitter right now most of the folks who had all that crazy energy to bash black men are on hush mode now, or saying they still believe jussie:mjgrin:

fake shyt like this just energizes the maga hat wearing white supremacists they CLAIM to hate so much

this is all part of a larger problem where liberals and the left have grossly overplayed their cards
this won't be the only time outrage culture backfires, it will happen again and prolly soon because they'll want people to forget all the egg on their faces after this smollet thing and they'll rush to get THAT out there in the proverbial public imagination and they'll fukk that up to.
it's over :ehh:

the left has become a caricature of itself at this point :manny:

I said this earlier, it will be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Even the cops don't want to make an official statement