JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats what i want to know.

Even if he was being written off the show. Its a goddamn soap opera. Let the ratings dip a bit and they woulda found a way to bring him back to life with the quickness.

So i just don’t get it. It makes no sense.

Yeah even if he gets written off the show the worst he can do was do international movies, straight to DVD movies and the chitlin circuit plays.

Now this fool facing time once the FBI gets in his ass and his mainstream career is over. All that is left for him is to do chitlin circuit plays.

Brotha the conspiracy theorist in me says that shyt is more sinister and that big wigs on the show put him up to it to help get more viewership....since the ratings been tanking for years.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is this bytch going on about :what:
I couldn't make heads or tails of it myself, just another glory hound ig personality who seems to manage bikinis in every pic
Lot of juelzing just to say the nikka lied and made her look foolish.

She has been very vocal on not trusting the situation and I think that she is disappointed that what she suspected has come to light as him lying.

DzdfVWSX4AAzQL-.jpg
DzdfNHfXgAUm9zU.jpg

DyLamuVXQAUlfoE.jpg:large
DyLbZGuX0AEXsts.jpg:large
DyLbMWwW0AIq0GK.jpg:large

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also folks shouldn't be surprised that these nigerian kats did this for a few bucks.

I have mentioned many of times on here that it really doesn't take that much money to get shyt done.

Hell even in politics look at how small the amount of donations it takes to get certain things dropped.

We gonna forget J prince 200k donation or lance armstrong 100k donation to make investigations go away?

In the big scheme of things money talks and bull shyt walks.

Whether its street level or national political level.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has been very vocal on not trusting the situation and I think that she is disappointed that what she suspected has come to light as him lying.

DzdfVWSX4AAzQL-.jpg
DzdfNHfXgAUm9zU.jpg

DyLamuVXQAUlfoE.jpg:large
DyLbZGuX0AEXsts.jpg:large
DyLbMWwW0AIq0GK.jpg:large

The queen was on it like CSI. I :salute:the queen for calling shyt out for day one and standing firm on that shyt.

shyt the FBI and CIA need to hire her....she one of the few intelligent folks on twitter who can actually think and reason.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s in his mid 30s, how tf is he this reckless with his career? what was his goal here? Obviously he had this planned out yet didnt realize how easy the purchase of rope in that timeframe would be to track down? So many questions man

Needless to say though, he’s no criminal mastermind :lolbron:

Dude must have gotten a D in supervillian 101...:mjlol:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DzdfVWSX4AAzQL-.jpg
DzdfNHfXgAUm9zU.jpg
Mad props to her for going against the grain so hard...when I saw the pics of the suspects I thought the same thing, frames of black men, but I didn’t even wanna entertain the thought that black men did this and I low key felt like I was profiling my own people like these CACs do lmao

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They already don’t believe anything is ever racial.

100% truth. However, he's created reference material that shows a lot of people didn't tread lightly but dove headfirst into a pile of shyt.

Not even being from around these parts, why couldn't people see that all of this was too fanciful?Did you all have that one nikka in school that was always lying about stupid shyt because it was so outlandish? This was it. The nikka based gave off a lie saying that he fukked all of the cheerleaders AND their mothers at the same damn time. Like breh, they had a bar mitzvah on my dikk my nikka. This was this type of lie. A Jeff Bezos gave me Amazon because he recognized a real nikka when he saw one, while fukking Beyonce and Jay ain't doing nothing but throwing up the diamond bedside saying Hov! while you rearrange her cervix type of lie.

Get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt.