JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Glad I didn’t comment on this when it happened. My boy who’s one of those super crazy bleeding heart liberals wanted to talk about it and I was just :francis: Knew it sounded like bullshyt.

127-EC6-AB-87-CC-4670-A46-D-CD4-BD5015973.gif

You must be a cac :mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So dude now has a “high powered” defense attorney?:mjlol: No doubt fox or the people behind empire are paying for that because he doesn’t have that kind of bread. If this gets exposed as a staged stunt then dude is going to be hit with some Fs and it’s going to kill that show. It’ll also be a bad look for the lgbt and their agenda. I suspect a lot of high stakes shyt is happening behind the scenes.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So dude now has a “high powered” defense attorney?:mjlol: No doubt fox or the people behind empire are paying for that because he doesn’t have that kind of bread. If this gets exposed as a staged stunt then dude is going to be hit with some Fs and it’s going to kill that show. It’ll also be a bad look for the lgbt and their agenda. I suspect a lot of high stakes shyt is happening behind the scenes.

It is and I meantioned before that I thought shyt was going on behind the scenes. Between the CPD, FBI and big wigs at Fox.

Its a tangled web because the show is shot in chicago and we all know hollyweird will do anything for ratings. Especially with the show ratings steady dropping.

But as I mentioned before you never ever lie to the Feds cause they gonna find out one way or another.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Another thing. If this is really a hoax by Jussie.

Jussie just handed Trump a bunch of votes for 2020 on the whole fake news and they out to get me that trump be crying about.

Jussie is Trumps sisah soldier and willie horton for the 2020 eelection.
Yep. None of these new liberal Democrat candidates have much of a shot against trump. The dems are the feminist-lgbtq party now.