JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
they trying to control the fire... this shyt IS fake fam..
Why would anybody come up with this.. shyt is BEYOND ridiculous breh...

Also: first he got attacked by a bunch of MAGA wearing bleach having rope carrying racists.
Now... the police is talking to 2 Nigerian dudes, 1 of which played on Empire as an extra and these dudes had bleach in their crib..?

This story is nuts pause
:dwillhuh:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Just wanna say I went to school w/ a nikka who runs in the same circle as Jussie. We talk occasionally and from I’ve heard in passing is that Jussie is a very square dude and isn’t into the night life. I knew this story was suspect from jump and never took a side but I’m thinking Jussie got in too deep with some wild punks who are about drama and being extra...and they side-swiped him when he least expected. In a panic, he concaucted this tall tale without thinking of the repercussions

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
CPD straight trolling this fool, he feels comfortable so he keeps opening his mouth and spilling more details.

Stunt queens can never keep quite.

I asked the question in the other thread last week why was this dude talking about the incident publicly. Cops hadn’t found anybody or any video proof and he talking like it was an open and shut case. Now we find out they done known for at least a few days who was in on it and now he stuck trying to explain how their are Nigerian Trump supporters who he works and hits the gym with. They letting this fool basically hang himself (pun intended) on his own words.

Edit:

:leon: Looks like there is some new info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The gay black community is a tool of white supremacy. They literally worship straight white men in the gay community.

Gay blacks are automatically OPS until proven otherwise. Thats the level of distrust you gotta have now.

:dwillhuh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Just made a post about this shyt on FB been holding my tongue on there for a min but I need all them people that was coming at black men for not supporting this clown to keep that same energy today

it's been awfully quiet on twitter right now. his supporters are collectively in shock.

keep an eye on dudes like this on twitter w/the blue checks..he's been riding HARD (:dame:) for jussie arguing that he's been telling the truth from day one.

Preston Mitchum (@PrestonMitchum) on Twitter