Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
His lawyer’s only plays

“This was method acting”
“It was a social experiment”

If that fails:

“My client will use his Fifth amendment right to remain silent”

He could use social media to drum up LGBQT support, he could eat off of this properly if he claims it was to make a point.
:manny:

EDIT: so are we running a neg train on OP or what?
:gucci:

they trying to control the fire... this shyt IS fake fam..

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
see..he fukked up with the story instantly when he decided to add all those "props" with the attack..rope,bleach,maga chants/ hats,etc

he shoulda just said " two drunk cacs jumped me and called me a nikka" and left it at that...but nah, he had to go into actor mode with the shyt, now look at'em lol..stupid c0cksukkin muthafukka :mjlol:

facts.. MAYBE we would have been like.. bytch.. it was ANTARCTICA cold that night... but.. would have been feasible . especially with the footage of them 2 "random" people walking in the area... but.. Noose.. Maga hats.. him calling his manager and stayin on the phone while he got beat"/

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You ever heard of a guy named Anthony Graves? He was a man who got convicted and sentenced to death for murdering and burning a family along with 4 kids, the crazy thing is is that the cops already had their man, the father of the kids who showed up to their funerals with burns all over his hands. Why did Graves get charged? Because the father shot all the people in the house and the police were sure it was at least two men involved and pestered the dad who'd done it alone to give up his accomplice and the man gave up Graves name because he ran into him earlier that day and Graves alibi was that he was home watching television with his family. For 16 years he sat there he and his family knew for a fact he didn't do it only being saved two weeks before his scheduled execution.

Anthony Graves Becomes 12th Death Row Inmate Exonerated in Texas | Death Penalty Information Center

Happens all the time with cases, high and low profile because these fakkit ass cops don’t want to do their job but that’s another story...

Just saying, making false claims and sendin these cops on a witch hunt doesn’t help anythin.

Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region

One of these brehs is a close family member, started to make a thread about it but summed up the cops just rounded random young nikkas up and charged them. Ain’t even have shyt to do with anything, just didn’t have alibis or cameras at the time

The cops knew about the dude that did it at the time too. Then after ALL of the evidence, the lawsuits and everything else that pointed to them 5 cats not having anything to with the state still denies culpability and claims the the sex offenders DNA was in the victim because he raped her after she was already dead when there’s no evidence, at all of this...

And these are just a few of countless examples.

And this is why I wish the worst on false accusers...

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Can someone summarize these new updates?

:dead:

giphy.gif