JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with a half of brain knew this pillow muncher was lying

U in Chicago at that, with cameras all over the street in a nice area and cops can’t find shyt...

What was the purpose of this fiasco anyway? He mad cookie got too much air time

Like I said from the jump homie. It was a bad encounter that went wrong. The problem is this is the social media era where everything is for sell especially lies.

So anything is used to get attention and following. I am positive the big wigs on empire figured that this would be a way to help with ratings and took advantage of it.

While Jussie went along for the ride and is gonna get fed to the lions. All while the network and tv show throw him to the wolves.

Kind of ironic with the producer of the show being gay and black himself.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
ih43mp.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
We gotta stop this madness. If not now, when does it stop?

This story had LGBT, Nigerians and Shea Butter tears. It's the #thepattern on steroids.
It's like it was all done by design...a perfect home run for those beholden to #thepattern
:wow:
Gonna finally make the post but it's going on my website...NOT HERE
LIBERATIONCHIEF.COM

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I knew this shyt was fugazi the min it was announced:stopitslime:

It reminded me of something that happened back in 2013:

Initial story
Mob Steals $100,000 Worth Of Jewelry From Woman On Mag Mile
May 15, 2013 4:31 PM

CHICAGO (CBS) – An elderly woman was confronted on the Magnificent Mile by a mob of young men on Wednesday, who proceeded to take $100,000 worth of jewelry she was wearing.

A Chicago police source said the 69-year-old woman from Homewood Flossmoor was accosted by 10 to 12 African American men while walking in the 700 block of North Michigan around noon in front of Saks Fifth Avenue.

They threatened to beat her if she didn’t give them her purse and jewelry.

She took off her jewelry, valued at around $100,000, and handed it to them.

According to police, the woman had a leaf-shaped pin she was wearing that was encrusted with diamonds and surrounded by black onyx. That alone was valued at $50,000.

The men involved were between 18 and 19 years-old. They were wearing baggy pants and dreads. They ran northbound on Rush towards Chicago Avenue to escape.

There was also a second incident at 1 p.m., in front of 800 N. Michigan, involving three female African-Americans and one male African-American who stole an iPhone from someone. Those suspects were taken into custody.

Charges had not yet been filed.

Mob Steals $100,000 Worth Of Jewelry From Woman On Mag Mile

Follow Up Story:
Police Debunk Woman’s Story Of Jewelry Robbery On Mag Mile
May 16, 2013 10:11 PM

(CBS) –An elderly suburban woman’s claims that a mob of young men threatened her on Michigan Avenue in broad daylight and took cash and jewelry worth $100,000 from her are not true, Chicago police said Thursday night.

The purported victim, a 68-year-old woman from Homewood, told authorities she was accosted by about a dozen African American men while walking in the 700 block of North Michigan around noon Wednesday in front of Saks Fifth Avenue. She said they demanded her purse and pieces of valuable jewelry.

“Right away, one took my purse, and then the other one said, ‘Either you take off your jewelry or I will,’” the victim told CBS 2’s Suzanne Le Mignot on Thursday. “I’m a little lady, and they were big.”

On Thursday, a representative with the Chicago Police Department’s News Affairs office said there were “inconsistencies” in the woman’s story, when compared with surveillance video along the heavily trafficked area.

“Detectives confronted the victim with inconsistencies between her account of the incident and recovered video, and learned that the story was not true,” a statement from News Affairs said.

Police Debunk Woman’s Story Of Jewelry Robbery On Mag Mile

Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region

The bytch wasn't charged either.:martin: