JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Hopefully, Jussie is not suicidal, cause this is the fukk up to end all fukk ups.

These kind of duck tales makes the block hot for all black people who are potential victims of hate crimes.

This is has to be the death nail for all shea butters. The day of the blavity blacks is over.

Gay people too.:martin:

As the gay 2pac, he should know this :mjgrin:.

stave

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: but they told me I was problematic for not taking his side because he was black

:mjgrin: but they told me it wasn't too cold for people to be walking around with ski masks, nooses, and bleach... and not look suspicious and frozen bleach would pour

:mjgrin: but they told me it wasn't suspicious to sit around with a noose on after calling the cops almost an hour later from being beaten... and not even calling them first. Call your manager instead brehs

:mjgrin: but they told me it was because he was gay, and not because he was black, I chose not to sympathize with a 2AM Subway customer

:mjgrin: but people really would go looking for Subway at 2AM when it's deadly cold out right?

:wow: vindication feels good

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is the first thing that I've heard about this story that makes sense. Two random racists driving around downtown Chicago with rope and bleach and screaming gay insults? Doesn't even make any sense. How can someone know at 2 AM that someone's gay by just looking at person. Maybe something this racist happens in rural Mississippi or rural Alabama or rural Louisiana but downtown Chicago? Next to high rise buildings, and coffee shops and bohemian pop up stores? C'mon. Never made any sense. And that's precisely what his neighbors said. His story makes no sense. And now everyone knows that the dude is a joke. Like someone said earlier, dude should have took his ass whooping and went home.
Breh I was saying this from the jump.. but to be truthful, and as a person that visits family in Mississippi every year, that Jussie story is even a bit too much in it for this present day era of Mississippi and Alabama. Not saying it can't happen but I'm sure alot of black folks in the deep south even had the look of :patrice::gucci::jbhmm:when they heard that Jussie story.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are police are claiming the hoax reports are inaccurate? They might just be saying that until they get everything airtight and they're ready to officially announce it. What do y'all think? :lupe:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Nah, they will go after heterosexual black men harder than ever. Accountability for their own actions doesn't exist in their world/

We gotta stop this madness. If not now, when does it stop?

inb4 "the hill" counterarticle saying a work isn't a work

This story had LGBT, Nigerians and Shea Butter tears. It's the #thepattern on steroids.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Like I said in the other thread...

fukk this fakkit!

MV5BOTQ1ODBhYTgtZGM5NC00NjVmLWIyNjUtYWZhMGJjYTA5M2QxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMxODc5NDA@._V1_UY268_CR15,0,182,268_AL_.jpg