Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Of course not if i somehow found myself on the ground in that situation I'm clutching the guys head to my chest to cut off the length required to strike me in the head and do my best to flip him over or put enough pressure that he wants to get off me....

But George Zimmerman is an un athletic guy with no fighting ability who probably felt his life was in danger...under the law there is proof needed to show that he didn't feel his life was threatened and there were no witnesses...the jury did the only thing they could do with no proof

Not guilty doesn't mean morally correct it just means not enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt ....live with it
The George Zimmerman that followed and killed Trayvon that night was over 100 pounds slimmer, had anger issues, domestic violence charges and was taking MMA training.

You're such an idiot.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how did they convince the black juror to say not guilty ?

Coli logic:

She was only half black, other half is Hispanic therefore she must be one of them extra racist self hating latinas who wants to be white, automatically making her someone who hates all black people especially men

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
get married to white women brehs

926.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm beginning to think this was a set up. I can't believe the prosecution allowed her to be a juror and didn't have any black people on there. We never had a real trial folks. This was a dog and pony show. Look at Zimmerman's face when the verdict was read. nikka had no emotion, even after being told he was free. I think he knew long before that they would never convict.

fukk these cacs. We can never get justice in this racist country.

teacher

All Star
Daps
colored and person of color are 2 different things...but if anyone besides a black person uses it in reference to a black person it's probably racist...:obama:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well I'm guessing your socially awkward ass doesn't hang with black folks, I can't even imagine callin my black brehs "colored boy". This shyt ain't rocket science dog, yeah, no shyt, an old lady who lived during jim fukkin crow.

Me socially awkward :rudy:

I would run circles around you surfer kid...corny ass laid back pot smoking Cali folks

Its still was used as a description so unless your a fukking psychic and can tell what was going on in the old lady's head shut the hell up

If she says colored it doesn't automatically imply she wants segregation back or supported it it was just an old word used to describe black people at the time and coincidently happened to be during a terrible era of segregation

Just the way people don't say cool cat or describe woman as broads or dames or gay doesn't mean happy anymore language changes .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Of course not if i somehow found myself on the ground in that situation I'm clutching the guys head to my chest to cut off the length required to strike me in the head and do my best to flip him over or put enough pressure that he wants to get off me....

But George Zimmerman is an un athletic guy with no fighting ability who probably felt his life was in danger...under the law there is proof needed to show that he didn't feel his life was threatened and there were no witnesses...the jury did the only thing they could do with no proof

Not guilty doesn't mean morally correct it just means not enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt ....live with it

I don't care about the bolded.

So, basically GZ with MMA training has no fighting ability ? :leostare:

Please explain me that part. A guy with MMA training has no ability to defend himself against a kid with no training ?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So the NAACP should change their name?

No, because its tied to the time of their existence .

You guys really are trying to manufacture justification for the use if the word today.

It's a cornball exhibition