Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Exactly...and it's the same reason why damn near every prosecution witness turned out to be a defense witness. Take Jeantel for example, I KNOW prosecutors would have prepped her for trial on what NOT to say, and I know 'creepy ass cracker' would be one of them. Go back and look at how the judge looked so pleased at the verdict they chose. That whole back and forth with her and the defense was a magic show.

Very interesting take between the judge and defense....

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
What's the difference in saying colored boy black guy African American Spanish guy latin guy Indian dude....sounds like a description to me wtf? Describing people is malicious now...stand down your vagina is showing.

go outside and call somebody a colored boy and see what happen

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Very interesting take between the judge and defense....

Yeah, that's why i found it hilarious when whites kept saying the the judge was so bias against the defense. The defense got another judge removed to get THIS judge put in.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's not cool man...none of us were there and as far as the law is concerned there is no proof for murder opened no way the prosecution could prove that Zimmerman didnt feel his life was threatened...legally a not guilty is all they could do when you take the emotion out of it based on the law....which is all they ask...not guilty doesn't mean your morally in the right

Respect the system we have in place...you guys are cool with it for Roe V Wade you can't cry when it goes against whatever the media riled you up for.

If you feel like a 17 y o boy is threatening your life would you take your loaded gun and aim for hus heart then claim self defense ?

I m wating

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you feel like a 17 y o boy is threatening your life would you take your loaded gun and aim for hus heart then claim self defense ?

I m wating

Of course not if i somehow found myself on the ground in that situation I'm clutching the guys head to my chest to cut off the length required to strike me in the head and do my best to flip him over or put enough pressure that he wants to get off me....

But George Zimmerman is an un athletic guy with no fighting ability who probably felt his life was in danger...under the law there is proof needed to show that he didn't feel his life was threatened and there were no witnesses...the jury did the only thing they could do with no proof

Not guilty doesn't mean morally correct it just means not enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt ....live with it

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's the difference in saying colored boy black guy African American Spanish guy latin guy Indian dude....sounds like a description to me wtf? Describing people is malicious now...stand down your vagina is showing.
Dude you gotta be fukkin trolling. colored boy? that's some jim crowe type terminology.. it's 2013..