419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
giphy.gif

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This news to be said more often because I've noticed in recent years a lot of commentators and writers saying the exact opposite and I always scratch my head.

I think Lost World gets too much hate. I can barely enjoy JP3 on a nostalgia tip these days. Just too much head-scratching shyt going on

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
UOTE]

This needs to be said more often because I've noticed in recent years a lot of commentators and writers saying the exact opposite and I always scratch my head.

I've noticed that too. Even on here a bit. I'm just always like:hhh:. It's funny because I remember Sam Neill saying pre-JP 3 that he wouldn't come back unless the script was as good as the first JP...and then he returned in whatever the hell that thing was. :scusthov: Maybe he needed the money to finance his winery. I hope.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
UOTE]

This needs to be said more often because I've noticed in recent years a lot of commentators and writers saying the exact opposite and I always scratch my head.

saw all of them at the show.......... jp3 got the :camby: treatment, laughed all the way through that shyt.
shyt lost me when he had the talking raptor

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saw all of them at the show.......... jp3 got the :camby: treatment, laughed all the way through that shyt.
shyt lost me when he had the talking raptor

The Kirbys are in my top 5 WOAT movie families. The wife is #1 on the most annoying characters list :francis: