Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Hmmm, you may not be a fan of park building simulators or zoo type games or the Jurassic Park franchise, so that could possibly be your lack of appeal towards it.

I have Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for Xbox, which JWE is basically a spiritual successor too. That’s where the root of the appeal is because us fans of the Jurassic Park franchise haven’t had a game of this caliber in so many years.

Lol and trust me breh, this is getting major love o YouTube, Facebook, the Jurassic Park community, and the game magazine publishing companies who have tested the demo out. There have been numerous minor criticisms offered by those who have played the demo that Frontier has asked for and is taking into account. Frontier has a consistent tendency to actually listen to gamers advice and their interests as opposed to certain other game publishers *cough* EA *cough*, so I trust this game will be in good hands.

As for single campaign, yes there is one. I’m not aware of any multiplayer and don’t think there will be one especially since Idk how that would even work for a park building simulator. There won’t be no VR support tho.

Overall, this game looks extremely promising and something I’ve been waiting for even longer than Kingdom Hearts 3 lol.
:jbhmm:I'll just buy it to see how it plays only if there is a campaign I'm not too fond of multiplayer either. It def looks like it has potential but I'm too skeptical of a game this broad with such rich history.

My fingers are crossed

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Eh looks wack. Your clearly biased about this game which is fine

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Eh looks wack. Your clearly biased about this game which is fine

Biased how? :russ: Don’t go around assuming I think this game is perfect. It’s far from it and it’s not even complete yet, so it has time to improve. I have my criticisms of some stuff I’ve seen in the demo, and while not anything major, they can go a long way in making this game worthy of the franchise. But if you’re biased against it or simply not feeling it, that’s all on you breh.

I’m the only one posting about it because I actually give a damn about the Jurassic Park franchise as someone who grew up on it through the good, bad, and ugly stages and nobody else on here seems to have started a thread about this game, so it deserved some recognition :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So what am I doing in this game?

Cause showing me triceratops over and over isn't going to get them any of my money

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
So anyone get this?

I’ve tried watching reviews on YT and they’re kind of throwing me off. Normally I like these type of sim/management games.
If you buy it digitally and directly through Steam, Xbox Live or PSN and you don't like the game you can return the game within 28 days. You'll just need to contact customer service.