Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
A VR joint would be dope along with a survival horror JP game similar to something like Dino Crisis (imagine that shyt with today’s technology :krs:). But myself along with many others find a lot of enjoyment in sims-type simulation games and a lot of us who have played Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis back in the day (which is also a sims-type theme park game that’s very addicting to this day despite being somewhat dated), this is something we’ve been waiting for for almost as long as the fourth movie installment of the entire franchise.
Erm... TellTale already did that,

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This shyt like Zoo Tyc00n with Dinosaurs? :blessed:

Yessir. And it’s by Frontier, who’s the creator of the Xbox One Zoo Tyc00n. There’s a few influences in this game taken from XB1 Zoo Tyc00n and Planet Coaster but overall, it has its own unique flavor.

There will be 40 dinosaurs (including an additional 5 if you preorder the DELUXE edition) and more to come via future DLCs including flying and marine reptiles should Frontier receives consistent feedback from players and fans on their desire to have them included.

There will be 6 islands for you to play on but each island requires you to build your park up to a certain star rating and accomplishing competing tasks that you’ll need to choose between your Science, Entertainment, and Security division teams. Each island will have its own unique feel, time zone, and climate. You can expect a dynamic weather system such as rain, thunderstorms, tornadoes, possible volcanic activity, wind, etc. The game is still development so improvements from the demo are most likely being implemented before release as we speak.

This game will be available on June 12th for PS4 and Xbox One and July 3rd for PC.

You can see more information in the recent videos provided in this thread.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nah fam. This game is a build your own park simulation but with an actual plot and various timelines.

I don't see the appeal though. Is there a single player campaign?

The gameplay and hit detection look like it was lifted from PS2 with modern visuals tacked on.

It just feels like a cheap money grab on people that like the franchise and will buy anything from it.

I think you'll be disappointed. Usually AAA games have game testers to give their reviews which in turn draws publicity and therefore anticipation. The only place I see this game get love is in these Coli skreets.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I don't see the appeal though. Is there a single player campaign?

The gameplay and hit detection look like it was lifted from PS2 with modern visuals tacked on.

It just feels like a cheap money grab on people that like the franchise and will buy anything from it.

I think you'll be disappointed. Usually AAA games have game testers to give their reviews which in turn draws publicity and therefore anticipation. The only place I see this game get love is in these Coli skreets.

Hmmm, you may not be a fan of park building simulators or zoo type games or the Jurassic Park franchise, so that could possibly be your lack of appeal towards it.

I have Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for Xbox, which JWE is basically a spiritual successor too. That’s where the root of the appeal is because us fans of the Jurassic Park franchise haven’t had a game of this caliber in so many years.

Lol and trust me breh, this is getting major love o YouTube, Facebook, the Jurassic Park community, and the game magazine publishing companies who have tested the demo out. There have been numerous minor criticisms offered by those who have played the demo that Frontier has asked for and is taking into account. Frontier has a consistent tendency to actually listen to gamers advice and their interests as opposed to certain other game publishers *cough* EA *cough*, so I trust this game will be in good hands.

As for single campaign, yes there is one. I’m not aware of any multiplayer and don’t think there will be one especially since Idk how that would even work for a park building simulator. There won’t be no VR support tho.

Overall, this game looks extremely promising and something I’ve been waiting for even longer than Kingdom Hearts 3 lol.