June 27th-Mexicans Die In The Desert: Tim Bradley vs Jessie Vargas

Who ya got

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a baby when that fight happened so i didn't experience Tyson's career before that night but was it really that heartbreaking for people? :lupe: i've always heard people tell how hard it was to watch him lose for the first time but wow.

I wasn't even born:francis:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i'm not interested in a rematch, he got buzzed at the end but so what? Bradley clearly established himself as the superior fighter there. The chances of him being stopped in the last 10 are almost nil. Bradley would've just held. And even if he didn't hold he could run. And even if he didn't run Vargas would have to hit him cleanly at least three times in succession to even have a chance of dropping him (no way he's getting Bradley down with a single shot) and what are the chances of that happening? And even if he dropped him Bradley who has great powers of recuperation would have to stay down, Vargas being so far behind on points.Boxing careers are short, no need to spend an entire year fighting Vargas. Loads of better fights out there, lets just move on.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
CIj0zv4UYAAVwKj.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
that close up footage of tyson's equilibrium in the bushes :huhldup:

Negga reached for his equilibrium but got his mouthpiece then he went like "nooooooo" "ref help me find my balance. Where's my equilibrium " :damn: Then he finally accepted his equilibrium is lost and tried to hug the the ref.

:mjcry:

Sad memories. Breh :snoop:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whats Andre talking about, no one booed Tim.

Thought I was the only one thinking the same. I was surprised all those Mexicans were cheering for Bradley. Also surprised when they booed Vargas. Mayates gettin love in Cali.