Chi
June 27th HBO
Tim "Desert Storm/Bad Ass/Gimme that zero" Bradley 31(12)-1-1

EYe2ZHN.gif

4I0AHE2.gif

VS
Jessie "Who's My Trainer" Vargas 26(9)-0-0

Fight is for the vacant WBO Welterweight belt

@yawn @krackdagawd lemme get some GIFs of Bradley levitating Manny, his massive counter left hook against JMM and the good exchange with Ruslan

I personally think Timmy boxes and mauls Vargas on some 9-3 shyt but will get robbed on the cards

Smoke's Notes
  • Stay behind the jab. Applies to both fighters. Pretty simple, everything starts and ends off of the jab. Bradley has a decent jab and it really sets up his work. Vargas with more of an offensive 'arsenal' definitely needs to start with his jab--doubling it to establish position would be this ideal but difficult because of.....
  • Movement-Bradley. This is his key to victory and one of the tangibles from BATB's best performances. Create angles, use footwork to establish distance, move and jab to keep Vargas off him, walk or rush Vargas to the ropes. Movement, pressure basically ring generalship and this one is for Tim.
  • Vargas- Has a really tough fight here. To be effective against Bradley you need him to feel your power--something Vargas doesn't have much of. He has to beat Tim to the punch and work his body to get him out of rhythm and confused, to the point he fights Vargas's fight. Vargas trained with RJJ but I don't think his athleticism is anything for Gimme dat zero to be worried about.
I got Bad Ass in this one 9-3 but I feel it will be a SD if Tim wins the cards. High chances of card fukkery here.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It's still wild to me how he got Desert Storm nickname cuz DJ Clue was randomly playing in the background :heh:

Destiny is real brehs :wow:
Can't imagine that cybertron dome head listening to clue tapes!!
"Shout out to timmy..castle of greyskull head., head., ha ha.. clueminatttiiiii"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
June 27th HBO
Tim "Desert Storm/Bad Ass/Gimme that zero" Bradley 31(12)-1-1
VS
Jessie "Who's My Trainer" Vargas 26(9)-0-0

Fight is for the vacant WBO Welterweight belt

@yawn @krackdagawd lemme get some GIFs of Bradley levitating Manny, his massive counter left hook against JMM and the good exchange with Ruslan

I personally think Timmy boxes and mauls Vargas on some 9-3 shyt but will get robbed on the cards

:russ: @ the thread title :dead:

I got when you I get back the gym today breh around 9ish.....I'll add some Vargas gifs as well. :salute: