Jumpoff story.. :childplease:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Meh, every once in awhile J/O's like to feel like they your friend. It's not a bad thing as long as you establish the rules right from the door and stick to them. I bet if you woulda acted like you were even interested in what she had to say and play it off like you don't need the bytch she woulda been boppin you off by the end of the blunt.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Meh, every once in awhile J/O's like to feel like they your friend. It's not a bad thing as long as you establish the rules right from the door and stick to them. I bet if you woulda acted like you were even interested in what she had to say and play it off like you don't need the bytch she woulda been boppin you off by the end of the blunt.

True he could have still got her down after she got high...but...she had buddy on standby for 2hrs.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
nikka....smh...this is similar to the first post i ever had on the other site where i sonned tha nikka SUNZ into shyt...

she fukked another nikka and came thru to recoup and smoke your weed

:snoop:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i dont think he wants a man.. but i DO think she expected me to be like..

:hug::cheers: its ok... your a good friend and that means more :comeon:

exactly... if you did that, she'd have let you smash.. then she'd be having the where is this going speech a day later

women will do that move and a few others... invite you over to fukk, then i'm on my period, you still coming?? when you say no, she knows. if you say yes, you'll find out "its still light" but really she never had one.. just wanted to see if you'd still come

that and...... you know we ain't fukking tonight?? yea you are.. you just wanna see if i'll still come over and chill and not try.. then you'll give me some for a reward

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Just the fact how she left abruptly without any hesitation pretty much tells me she has another guy she is messing with. Most females can't be alone and a lot of them want entertainment nonstop. Once she has her emotional prime, aka new guy she focuses the bulk of her emotional attention on, the other guys become expendable and only exist for some tertiary purpose, whether it be to fix her computer, to cuddle with, to smoke with, or whatever free benefits this man will hand out. She might have gotten done up at the party and that guy left so she needed to find a guy to 'cool down' and possibly cuddle with for the rest of the night since he left. These women know what they are doing. Any woman that goes into a man's house at 3 in the morning knows what's up and what's the general expectation.

I bet you as soon as the current guy she's dealing with slides her to the left, she's going to be right back at your doorstep trying to act all friendly, talking about, "I really missed you! When are we going to hang out again?"