Jumpoff story.. :childplease:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Same shyt happened to me with one of my jumpoffs back in the day. I don't think this is uncommon.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
so brehs... i get a call from one of my jumps.. i havent linked her in like 3 wks.. so i hit her FB like.. damn ma... a nikka miss you .... shes like well i dont have a ph (purposely) so im like.. oh ok.. well holla at a nicca

so a nikka get a call at like 1am.. they call and hang up so im like hmmm...and i call it back.. i dont know the number but im hopeful

she picks up and is like yo.. are you awake?!?

im like yeah!! .. i was HALF sleep saying this..

shes like ok.. im at a party and ima come thru so DONT GO TO BED!!

so you know im like :win: nah baby.. im up.. ima wait for you..

shorty gets to my crib at like 3
now shorty KNOWS the deal.. like we arent pals... like if she comes thru... we doing SOMETHING sexual so when i heard my door open i was already under the sheets.. nikka.. i greeted her ass with a RAGING WOODY :leostare:

shorty is like.... :mjpls: im not taking off my clothes :dry:
so im like :wtf: why?

she like .. jus cause im trying not to do that no more..

If she was a jump off, at this EXACT time, I would have said, straight up:

Get out then. :stopitslime:

She'd think I was playing. I'd keep the stunna face on like :birdman:

The fuk she come over for? To prove a point? She actin brand new for no reason? I'd treat her like I REALLY didn't care. Hurt her lil feelings. Throw her the fukk out. Wouldn't say "bye" or anything. I'd even make sure she was talkin when I shut the door. So that way it looked like I didn't care about what she had to say.

igg0si.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
she probably got mashed out by some other dude not too long ago and wants to use you as the smoke and chill guy... just laying in your bed after smoking, all cuddled up.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
it was HER weed... :rudy:

:wtf:

She came over at 3am, told you not to go to sleep beforehand, and then gets there and rolls up and acts like a fukkin tease?

Not trying to be mean, and I've done my share of simping, but you let that bytch disrespect you big time.

Something tells me she messing with someone else, breh.

Edit: Reading that again, it seems she was trying to get some closure in you all's faux relationship. Sounds like she definitely messing with someone else and don't wanna fukk with u like that anymore.

fukk that bytch for doing that to you:pacspit:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Treated yo crib like a motel on the road. Had you sitting up in bed, spraying body axe in the room, holding yo dikk until 3am....just to come in and roll up and get a good nights rest.

Then she didnt get that and deleted you on facebook and put up a status clowning you so you cant see it.

These hoes aint ordinary breh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn it feels good using tapatalk. :noah:

But I can't see the Smileys :noah:

Anyway I feels ya breh. fukk buddies don't make good friends. You take the fukking away what are they good for?

If I need someone to chill with I got my cousins. If I want to hear a female bytch and moan about problems of their own creation I'll watch reality TV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2