Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why this is such a bad thing Drake did..

Drake can afford to get the liposuction.
Just like Tyga can afford to get a new hairline.
Both rappers need to portray a certain image to keep them looking good to their female fan base.

If it helps Drake get a six pack, more power to him. In fact, I didn't even think of this as an option for men. I may consider it one day if I can't lose the gut after a few years of working out (dem skinny fat genetics) :jbhmm:

Because everything about this dude is fake and he fronts like he worked for it too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka is a fuking cyborg let's just execute dude and enjoy his best music without him profiting off of it

AUBREY 5 ALIVE

latest

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Both rappers need to portray a certain image to keep them looking good to their female fan base.

If it helps Drake get a six pack, more power to him. In fact, I didn't even think of this as an option for men. I may consider it one day if I can't lose the gut after a few years of working out (dem skinny fat genetics) :jbhmm:

Can you just relax for a minute, lean back in your chair, and read your post over again?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

One is personally fixable thru hard work. One isnt. 2 different things.

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you just relax for a minute, lean back in your chair, and read your post over again?
I did, whats the issue?

If we gonna hate on liposuction, then we may as well hate on veneers, invisalign, hair transplants, anything done to improve your appearance etc.

Girls get implants all the time. Butt injections. Fake hair. Fake eyelashes. Makeup. Fake everything. They aren't shamed for it.

So he paid someone probably thousands of dollars to accomplish what could be done in about a couple months of dieting? He got that f**k you money.