"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
devonta-smith.png

Looks like the Youth Movement has fully been solidified. Jalen, AJ, Devonta, Saquon, Dallas all locked up at least the next 3 years. So we need to take advantage of this window. But Devonta earned it, that's why he got an extension early. The Boy has been very consistent even with AJ getting most of the targets. I'm just happy we have an Offensive nucleus locked in. Now please get this Defense together. I don't want us to have to be putting up 35-40 a game cause the D is leaking.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
devonta-smith.png

Looks like the Youth Movement has fully been solidified. Jalen, AJ, Devonta, Saquon, Dallas all locked up at least the next 3 years. So we need to take advantage of this window. But Devonta earned it, that's why he got an extension early. The Boy has been very consistent even with AJ getting most of the targets. I'm just happy we have an Offensive nucleus locked in. Now please get this Defense together. I don't want us to have to be putting up 35-40 a game cause the D is leaking.
We got other things to worry about if that’s the case, no diddy :dame:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
devonta-smith.png

I'm glad he got his money Smitty the biggest dog we got on offense. Doesn't do all that crying like AJ

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm glad he got his money Smitty the biggest dog we got on offense. Doesn't do all that crying like AJ

Yes, I haven't seen any Diva behavior for Smitty in his 3 years here. He's just been a good soldier and goes to work. Lowkey though AJ is a beast, Smitty makes those catches at the "Right Time". But AJ is still very needed. He seems to scare defenses more. I do think we would have a better chance of beating the Bucs if AJ played. In the Regular season Bucs game, AJ bodied them.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yes, I haven't seen any Diva behavior for Smitty in his 3 years here. He's just been a good soldier and goes to work. Lowkey though AJ is a beast, Smitty makes those catches at the "Right Time". But AJ is still very needed. He seems to scare defenses more. I do think we would have a better chance of beating the Bucs if AJ played. In the Regular season Bucs game, AJ bodied them.
yeah for sure no question about AJs talent, he's a monster

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Denver just had Surtain all over the promotion of their new uniforms, he's not going anywhere :pachaha: 22 wouldn't do it either, it would take the Ramsey Jags/Rams package of two 1s to get them to budge.

Even if he were on the table I don't think I'd do it, giving away multiple premier picks + resetting the market at CB just doesn't make sense with all the money we're pouring into the offense. Doesn't mean you can't spend on defense, but that's the kind of deal that sets you up to have a bubble bursting roster purge like Miami & Buffalo this offseason. Trading up for Mitchell or Arnold is a lot more conducive towards keeping the window open as long as possible.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

why would the broncos do this trade ?
Surtain is young and cheap and the face of their D :dame:

so they trade him - an established and very good outside corner in the league - for a chance to draft someone at 22

I guess this is mystery box logic.... the #22 could be anything, even a very good outside corner ?

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

please target CB in the 1st still (im sure howie is dying to trade up for arnold from bama)

idk who id want at 22 if we stay there, but i feel like im good on dejean. seems like a better option for safety/slot CB than a true outside CB in the NFL to me.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Not buying any of this move up talk

Especially for the positions being talked about

I think they're going o-line in the first and there's a group of enough similar guys that they can wait, and a trade down is far more likely

I want Latham. He reminds of Brandon Brooks alot and I think they can kick him out to tackle in a year or two if needed.

The positions everyone wants, looked packed in round 2-5. Maybe they have a guy they love and will go the other way, but I don't see it