"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
To counter that, someone says 2 of those games were against the titans, does that make yall feel better :jbhmm:

No...we actually needed him to spell Sweat bc Sweat is playing way too many snaps

We should've at least got a 5th or 6th rounder for him :beli:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
with a positive locker room and a good dominant win today ill restore some faith

even when wentz went down that year i knew that foles had what it takes. the nfl is full of surprises...shyt the redskins may even win today.

we will have to wait and see

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
with a positive locker room and a good dominant win today ill restore some faith

even when wentz went down that year i knew that foles had what it takes. the nfl is full of surprises...shyt the redskins may even win today.

we will have to wait and see
The venting session took place. It’s gonna be wild watching this part of the Super Bowl recap Blu Ray knowing them going to escape room was the turning point

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is anyone watching the game today?:lupe:

I don't really want to, especially with the bum ass Giants.

yup, but ill be watching with zero expectations or anything like that. all my care & hope for anything happening this season is next to zero so i'm just :manny: . just get through the game healthy and see what happens on the road. i won't even sit here and pretend to think or pray that dallas is about to blow the division away to the bum ass commanders with rivera getting axe'd tomorrow.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Is anyone watching the game today?:lupe:

I don't really want to, especially with the bum ass Giants.
oh yeah im watching but its one of those games im not happy about watching...ive already resigned to the fact we are going on the road as 5 seed...it would be a nice surprise if ron can get one more win out of the skins before he is fired and we can game manage the giants to a win

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cmon phrehs,have some Enthusiasm on Whippin our Collective Asses:francis:
breh this game we should be resting starters while chillin and preparing to make our playoff debut in the divisionals...instead we are playing to find out if this team can turn a gotdamn corner nevermind anything else :francis:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nice quick 3 and out, lets tire out our defense some more before our playoff game next week :blessed:

:unimpressed:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
between Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, theres no reason the Bucs cant score at least 24 next week. If the eagles offense aint on shyt its an L