"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
AZ's gameplan was set from the beginning...run the ball, control the clock

We dont even take control of the game with our run game when we have the ball

If anything, we should've been playing 8-9 men in the box all game

This coaching staff is the worst since Chip Kelly

Jalen's decision making (on the runs today) and tempo is piss poor

This should be a 13 win team minimum

Those Qb keepers to Jalen...the bombs when we don't need them...the inability to tackle on def...the lack of toughness...no commitment to the run

Brian Johnson gotta go...Patricia and Desai gotta go

Hire Al Harris as def coordinator for 2024

This season is OVER

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Perfect way to end it.. pad those interception stats.

I'm not even mad at this loss, mainly because I expected it given how poor these nikkas have looked. That Seahawks loss was the most angry I've been, and the Jets loss was the most shocking/disappointing. This one is just par for the course.

I'll enjoy our first round exit with a premium cup of coffee while looking forward to hearing that everyone is fired the next day. Don't care if it's unwarranted. :russ:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
pretty sure we wont have a home game either
its been real guys
dont know where the team goes from here tbh
can very well have a losing record next yr

nope. off to tampa bay most likely which we should win but with this sorry ass team, it's more like a 50/50. then a divisional round massacre to the niners with their fans rightfully shytting on us for all of 2024 :mjcry:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Perfect way to end it.. pad those interception stats.

I'm not even mad at this loss, mainly because I expected it given how poor these nikkas have looked. That Seahawks loss was the most angry I've been, and the Jets loss was the most shocking/disappointing. This one is just par for the course.

I'll enjoy our first round exit with a premium cup of coffee while looking forward to hearing that everyone is fired the next day. Don't care if it's unwarranted. :russ:
no reason this team cant be 13-3 right now
got damn they suck

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn I remember a certain subset of nikkas running round laughing at us losing to these same dudes 3 months ago :laff: :umad:
Wasn't the same dudes, it was Dobbs.

But I won't interfere with your roasting beyond that. Dobbs would have probably made this a worse looking loss because we wouldn't have gotten the pick 6 gift.

You got it :hubie:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nope. off to tampa bay most likely which we should win but with this sorry ass team, it's more like a 50/50. then a divisional round massacre to the niners with their fans rightfully shytting on us for all of 2024 :mjcry:
Take it easy on us when the time comes @Bryan Danielson

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
horrible fukking loss...this was on defense.....mfrs couldn't stop nothing

Protect your def by keeping them off the field

The most impt play was the 3rd & 5 up 8 which resulted in a 3 & out

Any sensible coach would've said get a first down at all costs so we can get our def some rest...not try to go for the big play to score pts right there