July 23rd spoiler alert thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 514 games and gamepass still feeds me regularly.

then I guess that’s a poor reflection of the games you own

me owning half the games gamepass offers was not hyperbole

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Free gold?:whoo:

xcloud confirmed to be free with gamepass:ohhh:

i been runnin through the original Perfect Dark(Rare Replay got it with high resolution and 60FPS). Really hope that reboot rumor is true. One of my favorite shooters ever. It was my Halo before Halo.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So no source from these wild claims?
and you telling me the company that made it popular to charge gamers to play multiplayer
is making it free? :deadrose::dead:

that part is true...I doubted the OP too but googled it

*edit*

I spoke too soon and didn’t read carefully...they are getting rid of yearly gold plans but I haven’t seen anything yet indicating free online play...dude is a tone deaf liar...shoulda known better smh

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No more xbox live gold (yes, multiplayer will be free) already stopped selling 12mnth gold on website. Becomes official at launch

Photo realistic Fable reboot

Perfect dark reboot by the initiative

Possible VR headset reveal

Not all first party exclusives cross gen compatible and they never said that. They worded it one way while others worded it differently and Microsoft felt clearing that up during the show would be more impactful :wow:

Add-on...
Highly doubt MP will be free. They likely removed the 12 month gold tier to make way for just offering game pass ultimate as the standard service.

Fable still got you excited? :mjlol:

Perfect Dark Reboot? :shaq2:

Possible VR headset? We been down this road already. You already said before that VR was coming to this gen of Xbox or you would take a ban. Then you switched gears and acted like VR isn’t a big deal and that MS would kill the augmented reality game. Is you is or is you ain’t my baby court? What we stannin this week?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and you telling me the company that made it popular to charge gamers to play multiplayer
You hate Xbox, why are you here?
Highly doubt MP will be free. They likely removed the 12 month gold tier to make way for just offering game pass ultimate as the standard service.

Possible VR headset? We been down this road already. You already said before that VR was coming to this gen of Xbox or you would take a ban. Then you switched gears and acted like VR isn’t a big deal and that MS would kill the augmented reality game. Is you is or is you ain’t my baby court? What we stannin this week?
i like perfect dark. I’d love to see a comeback, dark> golden eye. It was the best console FPS till halo changed the game
I noticed in the halo 5 thread when i asked what hard difficulty was you never responded. So what difficulty did you beat halo 5 at?:patrice:

Cuz all they got is easy, normal, heroic, and legendary,. No hard:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Free Xbox Live for a company who doesn’t move units ?

What world do you nikkaz live in
A world where that same company profits 30 billion each quarter
then I guess that’s a poor reflection of the games you own

me owning half the games gamepass offers was not hyperbole
It's total hyperbole, if you on xbox you got a gamertag which comes with receipts. If you look at your games via your system they now have tags on them if they are gold or gamepass games. You can see for yourself you lying, if you really had half the games you'd prove the fact that it provides games that you like. So why wouldn't it continue to deliver? See, you full of shyt and you only recognize the most expensive games made. You don't care about quality. If you did, you'd get gamepass :win:
Your reaction is exactly why it's brilliant. The reason why they doing it makes sense. I've discussed this cloud, and it's here, its real. Next gen won't require a system. Not next next gen. This upcoming next gen you can hop in without owning a system. If you pay for gamepass why buy live on top of that if no system is required? PC don't do it, gamepass is a service now. A gamepass app will be everywhere like Netflix.

And the numbers make xbox live small potatoes.
that part is true...I doubted the OP too but googled it

*edit*

I spoke too soon and didn’t read carefully...they are getting rid of yearly gold plans but I haven’t seen anything yet indicating free online play...dude is a tone deaf liar...shoulda known better smh
I'm a liar because you didn't or couldn't see what I saw? Surf deez :pacspit:

That's a wild conclusion you came to. It's like everybody wants to be a Courtdog contrarian :francis: gold is gone, ddd done deal dumbass

Fable still got me excited? I only liked fable 2, fable on kinect and fable legends was legendary but was killed because it was deemed to advanced for this dimension :wow: but this new fable looks so good everybody will be interested. Ddd

Perfect dark outside of pd0 is an excellent franchise with untapped potential. You're not a real gamer tho hence why you sound like you do here

The VR thing I don't recall any ban bets because I know Microsoft deemed it not yet worthy. But this gen they are ready if that genre becomes more popular. A ban bet I do remember is you claiming nothing will be 4k/120fps on series x and I begged to differ. Pack your shyt bruh, your days are numbered :ufdup: DDD

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Why is that funny?

Tunez: because it's been free on PC

Ok, but is online play on PC the same safe network that xbox live is?

Tunez: :hubie:

Gamepass has over 250 and adds new games weekly. I have 514 games and gamepass still feeds me regularly. Not taking a shot at you, you're just ignorant on this subject. And that's ok. When you stop thinking you know you won't like it and you try it? If you're a gamer you'll love it. That's like saying you don't like Netflix because you own some movies. Great buddy, now cut it out :ufdup:
:unimpressed:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Absolutely no way Gold becomes free. It'll be combined with Game Pass, Ultimate style. $80-100 annually.
No, ultimate is $15 a month aka 180 a year
Xcloud is now part of the package
You don't need a system for xcloud and your home internet is fast enough for 4k gaming, especially next year when the cloud is all series x systems. So today's clouds can do series s level.

So why even have a series s? You need internet to use it :hula: so eventually it'll be stupid to pay. You don't on PC right? No console, why pay?

Gamepass = 3 yearly memberships, but im sure they'll give you the year for the price of two. Oh, and xbox live had around 50 million paying subscribers. Gamepass is available soon everywhere. They will surpass 200 million subscribers in no time, making more off each than they did with live by itself. This is business and it's a slam dunk. But you not a hustler homie, you're a customer cronie :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You hate Xbox, why are you here?

i like perfect dark. I’d love to see a comeback, dark> golden eye. It was the best console FPS till halo changed the game
I noticed in the halo 5 thread when i asked what hard difficulty was you never responded. So what difficulty did you beat halo 5 at?:patrice:

Cuz all they got is easy, normal, heroic, and legendary,. No hard:yeshrug:
Heroic then :yeshrug:and I don’t remember ever speaking to you.
Who are you and why you following me homie? :ohhh: