July 23rd spoiler alert thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No more xbox live gold (yes, multiplayer will be free) already stopped selling 12mnth gold on website. Becomes official at launch

Photo realistic Fable reboot

Perfect dark reboot by the initiative

Possible VR headset reveal

Not all first party exclusives cross gen compatible and they never said that. They worded it one way while others worded it differently and Microsoft felt clearing that up during the show would be more impactful :wow:

Add-on...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox event spoiler thread and usually it's JV nobruh but look at old man @Rekkapryde still having legs :whew:
:trash:

@Rekkapryde drop that flat top
The ps5 uses a hybrid rdna 1/2 configuration while series x runs rdna2 custom. Already been confirmed by a Sony architect by the name of Rosario leonardi. Go head and goggle the details or play dumb. Won't change the truth which is why :umad:
It'll flattop itself. It's Courtdog.
When I see you join up with white ppl to oppress black thought it bothers me to my soul. I will overcome regardless of the amount of c00ns who repeat CAC phrases like Master Race :dahell:

Now please gentlemen, control your tears :whoa:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:ehh:

that’s good to know...I have no need for gold or gamepass

hopefully sony follows suit
Dumbest post I've ever seen in this section :wow:

If you have no need for gamepass you have no interest in gaming or you only play persona and madden. Hundreds of games, all genres, dirt cheap and you still looking to complain. So your credibility shrinks to zilch because of your biases. Difference between you and I is I'm entertaining the masses with my shyt. You wasn't joking :snoop:

Funny you and your crew are all here, but only to hate. I wonder why :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have no need for gamepass you have no interest in gaming or you only play persona and madden.

...or I already owned half the games they offer before gamepass was a thing

:russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell:

...I have 159 games for the X1X :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Free multiplayer :mjlol:
Why is that funny?

Tunez: because it's been free on PC

Ok, but is online play on PC the same safe network that xbox live is?

Tunez: :hubie:
...or I already owned half the games they offer before gamepass was a thing

:russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell:

...I have 159 games :yeshrug:
Gamepass has over 250 and adds new games weekly. I have 514 games and gamepass still feeds me regularly. Not taking a shot at you, you're just ignorant on this subject. And that's ok. When you stop thinking you know you won't like it and you try it? If you're a gamer you'll love it. That's like saying you don't like Netflix because you own some movies. Great buddy, now cut it out :ufdup: