Julian Assange Arrested

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assange is a white supremacist. I see all these 'enlightened' Black caping for him thinking he's some media freedom guru but dude's just another agenda driven supremacist cac..

What white man isn't?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Even Malcolm X was cool with the Klan cause they wanted separation of races like the NOI. This is what strategy looks like.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas want to condemn us for not mourning his arrest when he never leaked a damn thing game changing about major players or that helped black people.

Last I checked, giving cover to players who don't provide anything to the community is what we are trying to get away from. We ain't giving out oppressed minority protection day passes. Miss me with that fukkshyt.

:GloveTF:

I love when you cacs expose yourself like this.

This ain't how we think crakkka. What black man in his right mind expects any white man to be empathetic to us?

This crakkka was an enemy to the white establishment that rules this country. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He didn't need to do anything for black people. The fact crakkkas hated him was good enough to make him a positive.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

This ain't how we think crakkka. What black man in his right mind expects any white man to be empathetic to us?

This crakkka was an enemy to the white establishment that rules this country. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He didn't need to do anything for black people. The fact crakkkas hated him was good enough to make him a positive.

:DyingLaughing: nikka don't @ me with this bullshyt, Swag. Had me thinking I had a non-retarded response in this bih.

@Deacon Frye You see this shyt? Come get your mans. Even my nikka @Rhap.So.D with his dried out seaweed perm wouldn't call me a cac.

Do better fukk nikka. :HulkBushmaster:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
7 years in the embassy tho?

He could've done his bid and been home by now. He did 7 in the embassy about to to do more

Hustle backwards brehs

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

:DyingLaughing: nikka don't @ me with this bullshyt, Swag. Had me thinking I had a non-retarded response in this bih.

@Deacon Frye You see this shyt? Come get your mans. Even my nikka @Rhap.So.D with his dried out seaweed perm wouldn't call me a cac.

Do better fukk nikka. :HulkBushmaster:

He's not a cac @Swagnificent. He is a bald black guy who is built like Homer Simpson and looks like Kyle Massey with downs syndrome

Dr. Claw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
M.A.D.
Julian Ass-Sponge is a clown but I don't rock with this. 45's boys are bringing him in because they "allege" he hacked into a computer to which Chelsea Manning already had access. all that dude did was post what she found, asked for more, and posted them. Meaning, they mad because he let the truth about that Iraq War bullshyt out in the open air still. Obama's DOJ let it go after a point.

fukk that dude for helping Dolt 45 through the gate (among other shyt), but if THAT'S what they bagging him for? fukk em. :francis:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
He helped trump n has open white supremacist ties. he did expose US fukk shyt but at his core ideologically he aint our ally.

sucks for him :yeshrug: