Julian Assange Arrested

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Well they recently seemingly helped the current US/Russian governments, so I really wonder if he’ll get done over or catch a light sentence and K.I.M

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
nikkas always talmbowt the illuminati and rich folks' corruption, tax evasion, sanctioned killings and backroom dealings... most of the time with no proof lol
...but is now celebrating the arrest and more likely the death of a person that offered receipts? smh. So if you don't support the leakers while complaining about the dirt he leaking, then what's the end goal, if not to just be able to hear yourself talk

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
He bodied himself

The Ecuadorian embassy laid down some house rules like no pets, no late night food delivery, etc and dude was still having cats and ordering dominos:hhh: dude ain’t wanna follow rules when the Ecuador government helping you out

He low key dumb, 7 years and you ain’t think of no intricate escape plan to Cuba or somwhere:mindblown:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
He bodied himself

The Ecuadorian embassy laid down some house rules like no pets, no late night food delivery, etc and dude was still having cats and ordering dominos:hhh: dude ain’t wanna follow rules when the Ecuador government helping you out

He low key dumb, 7 years and you ain’t think of no intricate escape plan to Cuba or somwhere:mindblown:

all of this :francis:

he played himself

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Damn it Ecuador!
Why!
Stay strong Breh.
Uncle Sam gon put in work on this man if they get him stateside, you saw what they did to Brad.....I mean Chelsea.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo can we get a smiley for bearded faced Assange pullin the thumbs up as in the linked article?
Dude is givin the thumbs up but look at the eyes, the eyes never lie. His eyes are screaming: HELP! THESE PEOPLE Gon KILL ME! :damn:

''After his arrest for failing to surrender to the court, police said he had been further arrested on behalf of US authorities under an extradition warrant.

The US Department of Justice said in a statement that the extradition was in connection with federal charges of conspiracy to commit computer intrusion, relating to the Chelsea Manning revelations. They carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison.''